4 - Shook

Julie's POV

I just woke up and we're goin to school today. We ate breakfast and get ready. We applied red lipstick,and wear our dresses. We also applied perfume. This is going to be fun. Before we get out of our house I told yesha "are you ready to slay em asses?" She nodded with a smirk, let's go!!

AT SCHOOL...

We walk on the school with all of em eyes on us, others jaw are dropping,then I saw jungkook,I smirked at him evily. His mouth is just "o" yeah like that drop ur ugly mouth babe. Then I saw taehyung looking t the girl he rejected,Yesha,we looked at each other then we smirked. Then my eyes caught Jimin's, he's eyes are on me,I know that he's kind so I smiled at him and wink. And then we separate and go to our classes and before i get to my classroom....

Jungkook's POV

Me and arianna are just talking when 2 chicks entered the school,2 words : jaw drop. Is...that..Julie...and.. Yesha??? My eyes met Julie's and she just smirked. Idk what to say,my eyes are on her the whole time she's walking to her room then I saw her look at Jimin and she just winked at him??! I saw my hyung blushed and I don't know what to feel...then Arianna shake me,okay she's starting to get annoying but I still like her lol wutever.

Jimin's POV

ohmygosh is that Julie? She's gotten more beautiful im shook and then did she just smiled and winked at me??? My heart can't take this,I need to make a move,quick! So i followed her and called her "Julie!!" She turned to me.oh my freaking goodness,such a beauty "why jiminie? *smiles*" OMG did she just called me jiminie?? Fanboi mode. "Can I walk you to your room?" I said shyly. Then she replied "of course" with a smile,my heart is omaigaht. We walk together and i led her to her room and we bid goodbye to each other,she thanked me and show her smile with teeth. Seriously, I think i like her. And i will not let anybody hurt her. Ever again.

Julie's POV

Im on my classroom already and jimin just walk with me,aww he's such an angel,since the start I know he's a good man because before i got a relationship with jungkook,he doesn't bully me like his other friends. Okay back to the classroom,all eyes are on me and I like it, especially when I saw Jungkook looking at me with arianna clinging on his arm,I rolled my eyes on him and he looks so down,but i don't give any single fudge lol. Classes ended and it such a boring day. I got out of my classroom when I saw Jimin,waiting for me?? Awee. "Oh hey Julie,uhm okay idk how to say this but are you free? Let's go somewhere to eat?" And then i said "of course jiminie mochi" he's so cute when blushing so I pinched his cheeks and it got way more redder,so cute.

Little did we know jungkook is behind us.

Jungkook's POV

I saw jimin hyung talked to Julie and they are so happy,I was waiting for arianna because she's packing her stuffs. Then I heard their conversation,julie looks so happy she even pinched his cheeks. Idk what is this feeling but I automatically frown. Then they both caught me frown. This is the end of me.

Jimin's POV

We saw jungkook behind us and he's frowning? What lol I just nod at him and grab Julie's wrist and go away to the restaurant.

At the restaurant

I was planning here to confess,I know it's too fast but I'll don't rush Julie. I'll prove to her that I like her. I treat her dinner and thanked me. We go to the park,my hands are brushing her and then I got shocked when she just hold my hand??!?!? My heart. I called her "Julie.." "hmm?" "I...like...you..very...much" im shaking but im still holding her hands, "what do you think of my answer jimin? Hmmmmm.. i like..you too..,you see my actions towards you? I like you jimin,i knew that i needed to start a new life with someone better" OMGOMGOMG she like me too! In my excitement,i lifted her up in the air and turn around her, she's screaming and laughing and then I put her down,i hugged her tighly and kissed her forehead while saying "I will never hurt you and let anybody hurt you Julie" and then I kissed her lips.