11

Julie's POV

well as usual i cried,im just a freaking weak bish that will totally cry over everything...

I hope he's happy now..i need to call him for the last goodbye..

// Calling jungkook //
//Answered//
me- hello jungkook?

jk- h...i.. ju..lie
me- why are you stuttering? You
sounded like you're cold

jk- he..lp

//Ended//

What is happening to him? oh good gosh please i hope he's okay,im gonna go to him

//Drive to the venue//

after I entered the venue,i searched for jungkook, over all the place! I can't find him and im losing hope..

And then i entered the men's bathroom..

"Jungkook?" i saw him lying all the floor barely opening his red eyes
"Oh good grace why are you crying and you look like a mess! you're bride us finding you!" I said to him
He smiled weakly, "i know,but I don't even love her,and let me guess you're here to bid your final goodbye right?"
Im in shock, "well actually yeah but I can't stand you looking like that jungkook,you know im still inlove with you but see you're getting married and I need to move on.." i said while a tear escaped my eyes.
He wiped it," i know,i love you too and im sorry for all the mess i did to you julie..can we please..run away? I don't want here" is he freaking serious right now,,"are you serious?", "Do i look like I don't?", "gosh what are you.doing to me let's go we'll sneak and go to my house" I stand him up and sneak fast in the venue and i drive him to my house, he's sleeping and you can see how tired he was,that made me sad.. i need to call my bestfriend,jimin.

Jimin's POV
//Julie calling//
//Answer//

Me- hey julie,supp?
J - jimin,you see,i..i oh gosh me amd jungkook sneaked to the wedding venue and he's sleeping rn in my car and we're going home,,he looks tired and sick tho

Oh wow. My heart is aching? Oh gosh

Me- oh what a disaster,go home and I'll be there for 10 mins so we can take care of him,but please julie, don't make your heart suffer again,i just want you to be happy that's why im supporting you in every choice that you make...

im getting emotional and broken here

Sudden silence on the phone

J - thank you jimin, thank you for everything..

I ended it without saying any goodbyes and just look at the floor BECAUSE im stuck with my feelings for her but i know she can't love me back...

[[ Gosh im back sorry for the very long wait loves ]]