31 - Ending

(OhmyGod I really just opened my account, so many things have happened last year huh. I hope you're all safe!)

Julie's POV

As we called her father, me and junglook decided to grab a hunch since we're both starving. While sitting and waiting on the table, Jungkook held my hands as if it's the last time he'll hold me, I suddenly got nervous because what's with that? and then he simply smiled and told me "I love you Julie", my heart is overwhelmed and I just smiled back, "what's with the cheesiness kook?" I laughed. He shrugged and told me "Nothing, it's just that we've been through a lot and I owe you my life for being with me the whole time, we encountered many problems and still you stayed with me, I really love you, you're an amazing woman and I can't wait to spend my entire life with you til the end" I gasped and tears are flowing from my eyes, the people are staring at us but I don't care, I held his hands tightly and just cried, he comforted me and laughed a bit. "Such my crybaby huhh, stop crying now jagiya~ the people might mistaken im hurting youuu~~" Right, that makes sense, so he wiped my eyes and eat our foods right away.

Then someone is calling my phone, it's Arianna's father, "Hello?" I asked, "Ms. Julie, I am very sorry once again for my daughter's manners, we will be going to our homecountry which is America, I'll also send you money since there have been a lot of damagey daughter cause, take this as a peace offering and lastly as I bid my goodbye, I promise that she will not bother you until she change her habits. Goodbye to you Jeon couple, I hope I can be a godfather of your next child, kiddin hahaha adios!" And with that he hunged up fastly. He must be shy because of what happened, but I sended him a message for our goodbyes.

"So it's over huh" Jungkook shrugged. I nodded "Maybe this time.. let's go home, I miss our babyyy" With that we go to the car and left the restaurant to go home.

When we reached our home, we saw Jiminie carrying Hope singing a lullaby

"Oh you guys are already there, how's the plan kekeke" Jimin said.

"It's a success brotha, Hope looks really comfortable with you huh she slept right away" Jungkook said.

"Yeah maybe I'm the father" Jimin winked. I laughed.

"Take that!" Jungkook friendly punched him

"Just kidding , calm your balls down bruh HAHAHA" we laughed all together.

"Jiminahh thank you once again for looking for Hope, sorry for barging you" I looked at him softly.

"No worries, now you both treat me some dinner ha!" We nodded and he bid his goodbye.

Jungkook's POV

So this is it, all the hardships are done and I'm with my dream family forever. Julie is lying down beside me scrolling through her phone and I stared at her, Isn't this the nerdy girl I just bullied before? look at her now sitting as my wife and the mother of my kid, my dream girl, the love of my life and my everything. I will forever treasure her as the nerdy girl in highschool and keep her and Hope safe as always, I love you Julie~ah!

[END]