2 - Care

Julie's POV

I just woke up,and everything that happened yesterday is still fresh to my mind,I cried and cried and cried last night so look at me right now I just looked like I smoked dozens of weeds. I went to Yesha to tell her that im not going to attend school today because of my look,she looked at me with pity in her eyes and said that when she got home, she'll get me a surprise so I wonder what that was. After Yesha left me and go to school,I just cried again,stupid me,I just remembered our  recently 1st month anniversary,he took me to a carnival,smiles are all over us but I just realized all of that are fake,anger builds up in my body but tears are falling again and then I felt my eyes shutting close and then I slept.

Jungkook's POV
*recess time*
Where's that ugly nerd,I haven't seen her today only her best friend,tsk idc anyways,I was spacing out when my baby called me,Arianna. "babe why are you spacing out? Aren't you happy that julie got off our way?" The heck r u reading my mind,"Of course im happy duh haha" then I gave her a peck on the lips,im going to visit my bestfriends so I said "babe im just going to my bestfriends,see ya later,i love you *wink*" I didn't wait for her answer then just stand up and go to my bestfriends.

At the table with BTS....

I greeted them with fist bump and then I said I ended the bet and broke up with the ugly Julie because I just got my new car,they were laughing but except for one boy,Jimin. I wonder why tho but I just shake it off. We ate some foods and stuffs. Then i bid them goodbye and went to Arianna.

Jimin's POV (shook?)

I wasn't talking to them and just pretended I'm busy with my phone because I felt bad for Julie, she's beautiful no joke, even if she's a nerd they just don't see it. First of all,im not in with the bet,I warned them but they didn't care and I know that they will just hurt her at the end. I pity Julie,she don't attend school today so that doubled my pity. If jungkook doesn't like her,well I'll take care of her even tho she's a nerd. Mark.my.words.