30

Julie's POV

It's morning and as usual Jungkook is beside me while Hope is in her crib.

I go downstairs to cook breakfast, Jungkook placed Arianna's gift which is the gigantic teddy bear in the front of our dining table, which is placed in the cabinet.

I kinda stared at it coz the eyes if the teddy bear is big like it's not the normal eyes of a teddy bear.

I stared at it when I noticed a camera lens in the center.

I smirked and said "How wise of you Arianna, I know you can see and hear me right now. Gosh you're so obsessed, do you know I can report you to the police for this illegal shit you're doing?" I laughed while showing my middle finger to the poor teddy bear.

Then my phone rang, which I expected, Arianna

"I'm sorry please don't report me to the police, I beg, my daddy will surely punish me" With her fake ass cry "Also my baby will not be healthy huhu I'm sorry" I rolled my eyes.

"Blah blah do this one more time and you're going to jail with your baby" I said with sass. Then she backfired me

"Won't you have mercy to Jungkook and my baby?" she emphasized the word Jungkook.

In my head, I already killed her jks.. this bitch is testing me but we must stick to the plan

"Yeah whatever bi--" I hanged up before I say that word.

Arianna is really testing me, im just holding my patience because next month will be a big slap to her face hahahaha...

I tapped Jungkook and told him about the teddy bear, he grabbed the knife immediately and get the camera from the teddy bear.. Oh plus he burned the teddy bear oops

For the camera he destroyed it with hammer, poor Arianna I wonder how much did she spend for that stupid bear

You can't fool a bad bitch like me dear.

Fast forward to next month,,,

Julie's POV

Today is the big day for us, I wonder where will Arianna get her fake baby but we talked about our plan

We will confront her before her so called labor which is fakeass

Me and Jungkook drove to her house.

With surprised but nervous face she said, "oh i didn't know that you two are very thoughtful, visiting me in my labor day, aww" Then he pinched jungkook's cheeks. Jungkook dodged. hahaha

"Cut the shit Arianna, throughout those fake 9 months of pregnancy we knew you weren't pregnant at all!" I exclaimed.

She got neevous. "What are you saying look at my tummy it's alteady big and the test, aren't you accepted it already? Poor you Julie you can't do something about it anymore" She smirked.

"Do you think I can't do something? I have two gifts for you" Then I grabbed my phone and called Doctor Jung Hoseok.

"Goodmorning Julie, what's up?" He asked.

"Doc can you repeat what you've said to me when we last visited your lab?" I said smiling.

Arianna is blankly staring at us.

"Yes of course, Arianna is just faking her pregnany but why thou--"

"Thanks doc" with that I hanged up.

"He's lying Julie. Im fucking pregnant" I shushed her.

"Now for my second gift, it's up to you if you want it or not"

I showed my phone showing her dad's number.

"You know whose number is this right?" I asked.

"If you don't want me to call your father and say the bullshit you're doing, drop the act and confess already" I said.

"Oh gosh no not my dad, he'll send me to our hometown, not there" She cried.

"Yes im not pregnant, But I love your husband and I can't accept it until now. I faked it all up. I thought I gad jungkook during the times he went with me with my checkups and buying clothes huhu.." She said still crying

"As if I'll love you Arianna" Jungkook scoffed. "Arianna please accept that I love Julie and I'm already married, stop acting like we're still highschool students please. Leave us alone and we'll not report your wrongdoings to your dad" 

"Yes, I'll accept it just don't call my dad please" We nodded and exited her house leaving her crying.

Once we got out, me and jungkook high five each other. We all know how stubborn Arianna is, she'll say that she will leave us alone but you'll see after days, weeks or months she'll do something again

So we'll call her dad.

In the car, the final movement is calling her dad.

I dialed the number and it rang

"Hello?" a man's voice appeared.

"Hello Sir, this is Julie. I would like to report what Arianna is doing all this time. She's your daughter right?"

"My stubborn daughter, please tell me"

"First he tried to steal my HUSBAND by showing that she's pregnant even if she is really not. She faked all of it, and asked her uncle which is Dr. Jung Hoseok to fake the lab test. Second, she gifted my daughter, because it's her birthday last month, A big teddy bear but WITH CAMERA lens on it. I don't know what's her intetions but maybe it's the obsession of her with my HUSBAND jungkook, we confronted her today just minutes ago. She begged us not to call you, but we know how stubborn she is so we have no choice but to need you sir" I said full detailed.

"I understand your side and her doings are CLEARLY not okay with you especially me, thank you for the details, she will leave that place in a 2 hours. I promise that she will not bother your family again"

"Thank you sir, goodbye" He hanged up. I sighed but smiled afterwards.

Finally we're going to be free from that bitch...

[ lots of updates for y'all since I owe you guys a lot :(( ]

[ u still got no jams ]