Chapter Fourteen

Early in the morning, Shida and Teppei were preparing for the engagement party. Teppei is preparing all the things needed for the event. While Shida is busy cooking (breakfast) in the Kitchen.

Time flew fast that they only have 15 minutes to fix themselves and yet Ryosuke is still asleep. So she went up to wake up Ryosuke.  She was busy running that she didn’t notice Ryosuke was there standing in front of the door. They bumped onto each other, Shida felt dizzy and fell down on the floor. While Ryosuke bent down to catch her but he lost his balance that's why they both fell.

Teppei heard the clash, so he went up stairs to check ‘em out. He saw Shida lying on the floor with Ryosuke on top of her not wearing any t-shirt, using his palm as a stand with their faces only inches away.

“Oh my gosh! It's too early for those things! Oh my gosh!”

He said as he covered his mouth.

Ryosuke immediately stood up. He offered his hand and help Shida stand up.

Shida : We-

She didn’t continue because Ryosuke held her hand and started to talk.

Ryosuke : WE JUST MISSED EACH OTHER!

Teppei : You miss each other? OH~ how sweet.

He said with appreciation and a sweet smile.

Teppei : BUT YOU’RE LIVING IN THE  SAME HOUSE! MY GOSH!

He said with a high tone.

Teppei : Now, let’s get going people! Hurry!!!!

Before lunch, They all went to the beach to finish decorating the place and get dressed for the big party.

At around 7pm. The Beach turned into a paradise. There were lots of lights, the shore was full of flower petals and floating candles in the sea. There’s also a picture booth for souvenirs. There were lots of press and celebrity people.

Shida and Ryosuke must be sweet at all time. There were lots of hugging, holding hands and even kissing (but only in the forehead or sometimes smelling of hair) At the middle of the event, Ryosuke delivered a speech. He stood at the middle of the stage, while Shida was left with Azumi and some of the guests. 

“Right now, I’m gonna read a letter for someone I cherish.” He announced while looking at Shida. All the cameras were raised.

There was silence.