Chapter One

At an apartment there lived a girl named Shida and a single mom named Ms. Kitagawa. Shida is half Japanese and half Filipino. She and her mom stayed in the Philippines ever since her father died 13 years ago. One morning, looking outside the window, while scratching her head. She saw a man in front of their door calling her mother’s name. She immediately went down, without combing her hair or brushing her teeth.

“Mom, there’s  someone outside, I think he’s looking for you,” she said.

“You get it,sweetie.”

She took a big yawn and slowly went  near the door but unexpectedly it suddenly opened and it hit her in the forehead. Before she fell, the man grab her hands and pulled her in.

“Are you ok?” She nodded slowly.

She took this chance to stare at the man of her dreams and for a while her world stopped. She doesn’t even notice that this guy was already talking to her mom, but still she was whispering to herself while walking around.

“He talked to me.aaah~he touched my hand. WHAAAA I’m in heaven!!! :”> ” and then there was a word that took her away from lalala land.

“OBASAN?! Mom did he just called you auntie?”[A/N : Obasan - Auntie]

“Y-yes?”

“You mean... He’s my cousin?!?!”

“Uh-huh..” said her mom

“ EH?!!!!We don’t even have any resemblance! And~ and~and~” she whispered “he’s way too hot to be my cousin L”

 “I’m Ryosuke."

"Ichikawa Ryosuke” he interupted.

“Hi.” she happily answered while offering a hand shake but Ryosuke seems not  to be interested. “Hmmp..”

“Why don’t you wash up first while I prepare our breakfast, hmm sweetie?” her mother said. “What’s with that guy? Why won’t he hand shake, as if my hands are dirty or he will get a disease from me or something” she said while brushing her teeth.

While eating breakfast the three of them were chit-chatting .

Mom : Shida do you want to go back to Japan?

Shida : Yeah, of course! That is, If I could.

Ryosuke : Ok, good! Then we will be leaving first thing tomorrow.

Shida : Eh?! How about my studies? Where will we get the money for the trip and and.. Where will welive?!

Ryosuke smiled at Shida and said, “You will live with me."

"....Alone.” Shida blushed and asked again.

“Live in together?.. together?as in together?”

“Wait...Shida..relax.. He’s your cousin..relax..”she said to herself.

“Ooh! By the way.. I’m not coming with you” her mom said.

“Eh?! But-”

“ I still have work, remember?”

The next day, after they bid goodbye, they already left  and went to the airport. Inside the plane, Shida kept on asking Ryosuke, “By the way,how much is our tuition fee?”

“250,000 yen per semester.”

“EH?!!! My mom will pay that much?!”

“How about our uniform?”

“Hmmm.. 15,000 yen each”

 “15 thousand?!!!!!”

“Hey why are you worrying so much? You're not the one who’s gonna pay the bill you know.”

“Yeah! You’re right but my mom will!!!”

“Arghh~.. Of course! I’m the one in-charge with all the expenses.”

“Really? Oh! How could I repay you?" (big grin)

“Hmm…. Maybe doing everything I say is enough."

“Are you serious? I mean.. That was only a joke..”(pout)

“Sorry, but I take everything seriously.”

“Sheesh! maybe you’re not as nice as I thought”(pout)

And then Ryosuke  gave her a smirk.