Runner (Shawn Mendes Fan Fic)

Chapter 1- Meet Mickayla Parker

Running running, I can't let them get me this time. I run faster and faster and faster. I take a fast left into a busy street of down town Toronto. I've lived in Toronto for all my life I know every street up and down, inside and out! I take another left turn and turn around to see how far ahead I am.

"Dammit kid, move!" I say to a young looking guy in front of me wearing a blue plaid shirt. I literally just ran into him and fell flat on my ass.

"I'm sorry but you're the one who ran into me" he said holding his hand out for me to take. So I took it and he pulled me up to my feet.

This boy...wow! Oh my god it's him! Don't Mickayla you gotta keep running!

"Gotta go" I said getting ready to run.

"Wait" he said holding on my wrist.

"What? I gotta go" I told him.

"I'm Shawn and you are?" he asked. Oh my god I don't have time to make friends with you, though I want this more than anything.

"I know who you are! I'm Mickayla, nice to meet you. Now I gotta go" I said trying to pull away to start running again. I know who he is, I follow him on Twitter, Vine, Instagram and I watch his YouTube videos. He's perfect, and he's the only guy I really care for who makes covers and stuff. I'm not really into a lot of mainstream shit, but he makes it work.

"Wait Mick, what's  the hurry beautiful?" he asked.

"Don't call me Mick!" I said and looked behind me. Shoot they're getting closer, now I have no time to run. Ugh what do I do now, they're gonna catch me.

"Is everything oka..." Shawn started but stopped when I crashed my lips on to his kissing him. Shawn cooperated as soon as he realized what I was doing, and didn't try to stop it. he played along really well even though he didn't know it, he rested his hands on my hips and I put mine in his hair. they won't suspect a thing of a young couple making out in the street right? Wow he's a great kisser!

--------

"Its obvious she's out run us again!"

"How do we always miss her?"

"Don't worry guys, I'll find her I always do!" the three officers complained walking back the way they just came.

"Thanks" I said after pulling away. I put a $5 bill in his shirt pocket and ran past him.

"Mickayla wait!" I heard him yell but I can't go back! I just met and made out with Shawn Mendes in the middle of the street, I didn't want to leave but I had too. I still have a long way to go!

-------------

My name is Mickayla Parker, I'm 16, and I've been in foster care since I was 4 years old. My mother died giving birth to me and my dad overdosed, he got into a lot of that shit after my mother passed. I had no other family members willing to take me in so I was put into foster care.

I hate my foster home! My foster mom always has a leash on me except when I sneak out of course. I would usually sneak out to go to the dance studio, or to hang out with my alcoholic now ex boyfriend Justin. But most times I'd sneak out to chill with my best friend Mikey... He's gay!

I started running away when I turned 16, 5 months ago, and I've become pretty good at it starting now. I got away this time, every other times the officers have caught me well one specifically. His name is officer Munc, my foster mom always calls him when I run.

Now, a little bit more about me. like I've already mentioned I'm 16 years old but kinda short. I'm 5,2 to be exact, I've alway been the shortest in my class, you know when I went to school. I take online school now.

I love to dance, it's my passion, that's why I mostly sneak off to the dance studio. I can't go one day without dancing, its what helps me stay fit and healthy. Mikey and I usually dance together.

I have long, black naturally wavy hair with blue ends, and green eyes. My hair isn't naturally black though, I was born blonde. Yeah I know but I never really liked it much. though I like the way I look now I'm gonna have to change it up. I've gotten so far this time, I'm not losing again.

---

Kim wasn't always my foster mom, she became my foster mom after my other one had to transfer for her husbands job. Laura was my first foster mom and I actually liked her, she didn't lock me in my room or verbally abuse me for no reason. I changed my whole innocent look when she left. I'm still that girl, I just don't look like her anymore. Finally I'm here!

I knocked on Mickey's front door.

"You made it this time, I'm proud of you!" he said and let me in.

"Thank you, seventh times the charm. but I kinda had the help of a stranger" I told him.

"Okay, well you know what happens now right? We've prepared fur this moment and now it's finally here. Have a seat!" Mikey said.

Authors note- Hello there! most of you have been waiting for this and it really hasn't been to long of a wait lol so here it is. chapter 1 of my newest fan fic. it might take me a while to upload the next chapter since in working on 3 different things right now, plus homework, social life, my YouTube channel and sleep. anyway enjoy please vote comment and follow it will be greatly appreciated.!!! Also before you continue reading just know that I am a witch not a which lol