Author's Note

AN OPEN LETTER

December 26, 2017

Hey guys ! I wrote this fic like 2 years ago and it's still getting so much attention which is amazing. Thank you so much for that. I really do appreciate all of the reads and and votes, but I'm not writing this to recognize that or to say sorry for all my typos and grammatical errors (( jk sorry there's too much errors )). I'm writing this because there's so much issue going around about bechloe not being in Pitch Perfect 3.

OKAY Y'ALL SHOULD KNOW, i wanted bechloe to be canon for like 5 years ?? I mean dude, I wrote a fan fic about it even though it kinda sucks. This bechloe thing isn't just a ship you know. It serves as a representation of the LGBTQ+ community. They depict the beautiful spectrum of sexualities that should be valid for every individual, but with what Universal did, it just shows that relationships like bechloe are not valid in the entertainment industry.

As mad as I want to be, I'm not in the position to judge them since i have not watched the movie. Pitch Perfect 3 will be showing on January 8 for my country. Although I haven't seen the movie, I do know Anna and Brittany worked so hard for bechloe to happen. The actors themselves wants bechloe to be a thing. If all the articles, tweets, posts, etc. i have read are true. If it is true that all those bechloe advertisement are just giving this fandom false hope, then it will be truly heartbreaking. I just really hope all kinds of relationship would be portrayed in movies. Movies could give a big influence to the audience, letting them know that being a part of the LGBTQ+ community is normal. I mean they already showed how strong a woman can be and this movie does support women. They show that women are the same as men which is still a problem to different parts of the world. They are already promoting equality, so why not extend it to the LGBTQ+ community. I mean that would not be bad.

lmao, I am talking too much. My point is, We all know that the girls have worked hard to portray bechloe and i really don't want their hardwork to be put to waste. I mean if the fans are already sad about it, then I can't imagine what Anna is feeling.

BUT DO KNOW, they all worked their asses off to give us this movie so still support it. I mean not everyone reading this is a fan of the movie or the ship, but you gotta promote your faves sooo. Y'ALL WATCH PITCH PERFECT 3 ON YOUR CINEMAS OKAY ? YAY THAT'S ALL BYE .

╰(*'︶'*)╯♡