Chapter 13: Exonerate

"What the hell?!!!" Beca shouted from the trap. Everyone started panicking, but me. I just felt a smile grow in my face.

It's called karma, Beca. I should actually be worried, but I'm not. I don't know why. I'm really happy Beca's inside that trap, shouting.

"Well, well, well. Looks who needs our help." I said, smirking.

"NOT COOL GUYS!"

"No! It's not cool when you're taking off your frustrations on us."

"Really?! That's what you're going to say to me right now! Help me! I'm dying! I'm dying." Then the trap went down.

I finally got to my senses and quit being a bitch. I'm worried now.

"We need a ladder!"

"No-" I heard Aubrey talk while Amy got mad at her. It's weird. It seems like I didn't understand what they were talking about. My mind was set on Beca. I'm really worried.

Then I heard Beca talk, "If- okay. If I'm about to die, I'm sorry! I didn't mean any of the stuff I said. I love all of you! I love all of you awesome nerds and I love being a bella! I-I-" Beca sounded like she's crying now and it broke my heart.

The trap went down again and everyone started screaming. "Jessica and Ashley! I don't know which one of you is which-" "I'm Jessica!" Both of them screamed.

"Don't worry! Will get you down! Focus up! We can do this! Get in to formation!" I started commanding and directing where they should be.

I noticed Lily's missing, but I didn't care.

Then Beca fell on Amy. Everyone's relieved. We then looked up, wondering how Beca fell and we saw Lily upside down, holding two small knives.

~•~

I felt tears building up when we just finished singing 'When I'm Gone'

The song Beca sang in the auditions. Everyone smiled. I can say everyone can notice that I'm about to cry.

Beca smiled at me and I smiled back to her.

"Did we just find our sound?" Beca asked.

"I think we did." I smiled at her again.

Aubrey sighed, "My work here is done."

I held her hand and whispered, "thank you."

"Fat Amy, you never told us what you're going to do after graduation." I said

"Uhm, oh, mmmmmmm. No I don't have any plans. Cause you guys know me, I just love living in the moment."

"Ashley, what are you gonna do af-"

"Actually, if you stop and think. What could Fat Amy be capable of in the future? I'll tell you guys." Fat Amy said cutting Beca.

Fat Amy started telling us where she'll be living, what she wants to do until she said something that got my attention, "and by night it's just me cuddled up with my fiancé Bumper." Of course, Beca and I were talking about her with Bumper the first time we went together in the oak tree.

Everyone smiled with what Amy said. "Oh wait I'm inlove with Bumper." Everyone agreed. It's pretty obvious.

"Okay, I've done something terrible, and I'm not talking about crop dusting Beca and Chloe right now. I apologize about that."

I faked a smile a little embarrassed so I looked down.

"You guys, I have to go now. And I have to win back my man! Screw your judgements!"