We all stood up, "good luck guys." I took all of their trash into my hands.
"See you tonight, babe." Grayson cupped my face into his hands and left a warm kiss on my lips.
He pulled away and I looked around and Ethan was already half way to the field.

Grayson started walking away while I rubbed my lips together blushing at him. "You look pretty by the way!" He shouted while jogging back to the field.

"Love you." I mumbled to myself as I watched him.

_____

"Seriously I had no idea that he was talking to someone!" I fixed my sweatshirt in the mirror.

"I don't buy it." Claire applied her classic maroon lipstick onto her lips. "He's too in love with you to actually even consider another girl."

I felt the normal guilt build up in my body as I let out a sigh.

"Hey." Claire walked over to me, "it's nothing to feel bad about! You love Grayson and Grayson loves you. It would be the same situation if you were with Ethan." She reassured me.

I didn't answer her statement, "Alright, wanna head over?" I picked up my phone from the charger.

"Sure, let's go."

We walked down stairs to my parents who were on the couch watching a movie.

"Where you heading off to?" My dad asked.
"Grayson and Ethan's, we are having a bonfire." I told them.
"Tell them we say hi!" My mom smiled turning back to the tv.

Claire and I walked out the front door and walked next door to the twins house.

"Shh! Do you hear that?" I stopped dead in my tracks.
"What?" Claire stopped after me.
"They are in the backyard." I grinned.
She raised her eyebrow. "Wanna scare them?"

I shook my head as she read my mind. We giggled running to the side gate.

We stood by the gate, hearing them talk about football. "Okay lets just barge in and scare them." Claire whispered.

I quickly swung open the gate as Claire and I yelled "boo!"
Both of the boys jumped and screamed.

"Holy shit!" Grayson put his hand over his heart in relief.
"Not funny." Ethan looked so startled.

Claire and I chuckled giving each other a fist bump.
Ethan and Grayson looked at each other squinting their eyes.

Shit.

Before we could think, they ran towards us. We both started screaming then they tackled us into the ice cold pool.

The world became silent as I was underwater. I felt the hands release from my body as my head came out of the water.

"Oh my god I'm gonna kill you!" I shivered swimming fast to get out of the pool.

Both of them laughed as they followed getting out of the pool.

I stood in my soaking wet clothes shivering non stop.
"Aww babe I'm sorry." Grayson wrapped his freezing arms around me as he chuckled.

I pushed him off pretending to be mad, "go away." I smiled.

"Oh come on." Ethan took Claire's and my hand taking us inside. Grayson followed behind as we ran upstairs.

"Here take this sweatshirt." Ethan handed Claire a sweatshirt.

She went to the bathroom to change as Ethan kept scouting for clothes.

I turned to Grayson, "Do you have joggers I could barrow?"
"Will I actually get them back this time?" He raised his eyebrow.
"Maybe." I giggled at the fact hat half of his wardrobe is at my house.