Pt. 42

3rd person point of view

It was the time of year when many CEO's go to a joint party where they collect ideas from one another and are nominated for the best style for the evening. Yoongi had to pick someone who would look beautiful and handsome for this party to help him win the event. He was going to pick Wonho but was busy that evening. The only other person would he consider would be Taehyung. 

"Taehyung. Can I speak to you in my office." Yoongi spoke blandly to him in the studio. A couple of colleagues gave Taehyung a worried look as when something is said that blandly, it normally means the person is going to be fired. After walking in the halls, up the elevator to Yoongi's office. He sat down while Taehyung stood at the end of his desk. 

"Would you be interested in going to a party?" Yoongi asked Taehyung. "Wh-What?" He spoke a little drawn back from the question. "It's a CEO party and I cannot rock two suits at the same time. So would you like to come? It is on Thursday night." Yoongi offered. "I'd love to come." Taehyung smiled. 

"Good." Yoongi smirked. He got out of his chair and went to his private wardrobe to pull out a suit that was ready to wear in a plastic protector. "You will be wearing this. Come to my office at the end of the day and change here." Yoongi smiled.

- Time skip - 

Taehyung walked up to Yoongi's office when work had finished. He tapped on the door and was called in. Yoongi looked stunning in his suit. Taehyung had to hold himself back from his thoughts of what he really wants to say and do to Yoongi right now. "Are you okay? Not backing out on me, are you?" Yoongi slightly panicked. "No! No! You just look hot- Ehm, I mean you look great." Taehyung blurted out with a nervous smile and laugh. 

Yoongi pinched Taehyung's cheek. "You are so cute. Now go change, we have to get our make up done. We leave in an hour." Yoongi told him while picking up Taehyung's suit and handing it to him. Once Taehyung had finished sorting out his suit, he came out and Yoongi's eyes widened. "You look so damn handsome right now." Yoongi smirked before leaving his office as Taehyung trailed behind. They soon got their make up done before leaving the building and heading to this party. 

Upon arrival, cameras flashed and hundreds of pictures were taken of them both. They headed to the red carpet which more pictures were taken and they met other CEO's from different companies but they were all with their wives or husbands but Yoongi, he had his employee (more like crush). People gave them weird looks as all the other years he had come, he was on his own. He wanted a change for some reason (or just an excuse to be with Taehyung).

The party went on, the single CEO women tried to flirt with Taehyung. He tried to be nice but tried to be by Yoongi's side and trying to make out like he is taking part in the conversation. "Say here, I'll be back in 5." Yoongi told Taehyung, he nodded. When Yoongi left, a woman came up to Taehyung, grabbing his hand and dragging him off somewhere. 

She pinned Taehyung to the wall and tried to kiss him but some older woman grabbed her hair, throwing her off Taehyung. "What are you doing?" The older woman integrated. "I-I was doing nothing!" The younger woman stuttered angrily. "Clear off!" The older woman growled at the other woman. Taehyung stood there in shock as to what just happened. "Aish. This is why Yoongi told me to keep an eye on you. Come on handsome, follow me. Yoongi wont be just a moment." The older woman smiled. 

They walked back into the centre of the party where Taehyung once stood. Yoongi's smile soon faded when he saw Taehyung's nervous face and the old woman frowning besides him. "Thanks Gloria." Yoongi sadly smiled at her. "No problem Yoon. Just... Keep an eye on that hot pot before someone tries to steal him away again." Gloria spoke before leaving. 

"Tae, are you okay?" Yoongi asked as he rubbed his arm. "Yeah. I'll be fine." Taehyung spoke looking down at his shoes. Yoongi knows that he is obviously not fine. Yoongi grabbed Taehyung's hand and pulled him out of the party. "Yoongi, what about the-" "It's fine Tae. Let's just have a beer and chill at my place." Yoongi spoke in a slightly annoyed manner.    

  - - - - -  

154,921 likes

154,921 likes

Min_Official  CEO party. @JKKimTae

View all 122,360 comments

DrinkSomeTea  Ouch. My heart hurts now.  

SugaDaddy  < Material.

Yooda  I feel attacked. 

OutOfTime  How is this possible? How can two guys look so good?

AwayYooGo  I think Yoongi and Tae are making me gay.

YoungButSmart  Those blazers are freaking beautiful.

View more comments...

- - - - -