Pt. 52

3rd person point of view  

"How was your brother's show?" Yoongi asked Taehyung. "It went great and it was great." Taehyung proudly smiled. "That's good to hear." Yoongi sadly smiled. "Did you get home safely?" Taehyung asked, looking at Yoongi as he was getting his makeup done. "Kind of. I dropped in somewhere and didn't manage to get some until 10 am the next morning." He spoke making a face that has his little dimples showing. 

Taehyung knew what he meant by that. Yoongi went to the bar and got wasted at Onew's but it was never to be known of by the other employees. "Okay Mr. Min. You are finished." The makeup artist spoke happily. Yoongi got up from his seat, pausing to tap Taehyung on the shoulder with his palm before carrying on to the studio.

Taehyung always watched Yoongi while he was modelling. He loved the way Yoongi moves his body do sleekly. 'So graceful.' Taehyung thought, analysing every move and every feature of Yoongi. He simply could not help himself. Taehyung may deny his feeling but... Taehyung is falling in love with him.   

Scrap that, Taehyung is in love with Yoongi.

  - - - - -   

158,374 likes

Min_Official  A new shade of colour. 

View all 129,256 comments

DrinkSomeTea  When doesn't this man impress us?

Yooda  ^ On the days he doesn't post?

AwayYooGo  Your eyes are like marbles. 

OutOfTime  Yoongi is so freaking dazzling. 

SugaDaddy  Notice me senpai. Preferably in your bed.

YoungButSmart  ^ Omg! Can you not?! 

View more comments...

- - - - -

"Come to my office after work." Yoongi whispered to Taehyung as he exited the studio. A few hours pass and  Taehyung actually did what he was asked of this time. As Taehyung walked through the corridors, most of the offices were empty or people who were leaving. Yoongi's assistant wasn't around either.  

Taehyung knocked on the door gently before entering. "Ah, Taehyung. Have a seat." Yoongi told him with a smile. Taehyung sat down on the sofa as Yoongi sat in front of him. "What is it?" He asked. "Taehyung-ah... I have a confession." Yoongi spoke. Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. "I think I like you." Yoongi admitted. "Yoongi... I..." Taehyung spoke. His heart felt like it was going to burst out of his chest. 

"It's okay if you don't like me back." Yoongi said sadly. "It's not that I don't. It's just... Complicated." Taehyung sighed as he frowned. "Taehyung-ah." Yoongi spoke, grabbing both of Taehyung's hands, rubbing circles on the back with his thumbs. "Is it because I am your boss?" He spoke looking at their hands. 

"Oh. Fuck this." Taehyung spoke before grabbing Yoongi's neck with his thumbs on his cheeks, pulling him, smashing their lips on each others. Taehyung moved closer to Yoongi as they kissed longer and a little bit sloppier. But only Yoongi had the nerve to stop. "Is this what you want? Do you want to be mine? If you don't-" Yoongi was cut off by Taehyung's lips. 

Taehyung slowly pushed Yoongi back so he fully leaned back on the sofa back. Taehyung crawled on top of Yoongi as he placed his hands on Taehyung's hips. Taehyung bit Yoongi's bottom lip, pulling it as he moved away slowly and seductively while grabbing Yoongi's hair. Pulling his head back, Taehyung started kissing Yoongi's neck but attempting not to make love bites. 

Yoongi's phone started to vibrate on his desk. "Tae... Stop a moment." Yoongi spoke as he knew that no one calls him unless it is important. Yoongi managed to escape Taehyung to answer his phone. "Hello... Why are you calling me?... Oh come on! I swear do god. If you show your face around me, I will sure as hell punch it." That was all Yoongi said before ending the call. "Who was that?" Taehyung asked. "No one." Yoongi spoke sharply.