Pt. 11

3rd person point of view  

"You have met all the staff already so get ready and meet me outside when you have done." Shin demanded. Taehyung got ready which took a good hour because of the makeup and hair artist who wanted to colour his hair with temporary Min Enterprise's hair dye. He walked outside where Shin and a couple of lighting assistants stood with him. 

"You look... Pretty good." Shin lightly smiled as he was impressed to how good Taehyung looked. Shin told him to sit and stand in may different places until he got the perfect picture. "Okay, that will do. I'll send you the picture when I have edited it then you can post it on your Instagram but you have to mention Mr. Min's account as you are the model of this company." Shin told Taehyung bluntly before leaving. 

Taehyung walked back into the studio where the makeup artists helped take off and out is hair dye and makeup as he has never used them before. A hour later, Taehyung received the photo an immediately posted it on Instagram. 

 - - - - -

836 likes

JKKimTae  I am the new model for @Min_Official - Bad boy outfit. Now in store.

View all 357 comments

LilCrazyChild  Oh wow.

DrinkSomeTea  You look great in that outfit. 

TaeTaeAndCream  My god. Bro.

TaeMuchToHandle  < read my username.

TaeCuppy  Tae has just got that much hotter apparently. 

WhyMeWhy  I feel attacked.

Llama403  I love it.

View more comments...  

 - - - - -