Pt. 109

3rd person point of view

"Hi~" Jungkook said happily as he walked through the door to the cafe. The bell dingled as the door hit upon it. "Hi Jungkoo- Who is that?" Jin asked as Jungkook had his hand interlocked with Yugyeom's. "Can we order drinks and then talk?" Jungkook asked nervously. He asked Yugeom what he wanted to drink and then told him to sit at a four person table, preferably near the window. "Two hot cocoa's please." Jungkook tried to smile. Jin nodded and told him the price. Although this is Jin's cafe and Jungkook is his child, he still makes him pay. Jin made them all drinks after collectig the money and asking one of his other workers to operate the till while he goes to talk to the couple. Jin put all the drink onto a tray, soon walking over to the table that the couple were sat at.

"Where's dad?" Jungkook asked curiously. "He's busy today." Jin told him. "But anyways, what's this all about?" He continued. "I was going to introduce dad as well but he's not here." Jungkook started, scratching his head. "Come on, tell me." Jin asked more curiously. "This is Kim Yugyeom, my boyfriend." Jungkook told him with his hand interlocked with Yugyeom's under the table. "B-boyfriend?" His words stumbled. "Yes appa, boyfriend." Jungkook smiled with a little confidence. "Well... Congratulations!" Jin grinned.

The twin's parents were still mostly in the dark with the whole drug situation which probably helped with the greetings. The twins was too afraid to let them know as they feared that Jungkook would be looked down upon or could be disowned. "Ill tell you a secret that you can tell anyone, okay?" Jin whispered as if it was a lunch break at school and all the girls gathered round the table to hear all the gossip. The couple nodded in excitement. "I could always see the gayness in you but never Tae. He is just always formal and dresses nice. I just... I still cant believe he is gay. You know what I mean?" Jin said very casually. "I guess..." Jungkook unsurely spoke.