Pt. 43

3rd person point of view

"Where is Taehyung?" Hoseok asked Jungkook. "He went to some party with his boss." Jungkook replied. "Oh... So you are not doing anything? Want to go dancing?" Hoseok smirked. "Yes! Let's go!" Jungkook sprung out of his seat and grabbed some comfortable clothes for them both to dance in. Hoseok's friend's brother owns his own dance studio and lets Hoseok use it whenever he wants. He has to do some chores for him at times but Hoseok doesn't mind.

They jogged to the dance room as they needed to warm up anyway. After they arrived, they instantly started dancing. An hour and a half through, they took a rest. Hoseok was going to post on Instagram when he saw a picture of Taehyung and Yoongi. "Man. You're brother looks so freaking hot. And his boss... He is one fine man." Hoseok spoke. "Let me have a look." Jungkook demanded. 

"Just look at them. They are totally boyfriend material." Hoseok exaggerated while showing Jungkook his phone. "You do realise you are talking about my brother and you have a boyfriend." Jungkook sassed. "There is no harm in looking." Hoseok laughed in his defence. 

- - - - -

10,943 likes

10,943 likes

JHobiHope  Dance break. @KimTwins

View all 6,890 comments

Jhoe  How are you hot even when you don't even try to be?

Seokay  Kook is totally man material. 

DepressedVamps  I love your shoes. They are pretty. 

Iamanidiot  Legs. <3

FishyBurger  Hobi's fingers though~

HorseEatsMochi  Look~ I am in the picture! Just look to the middle left... The blue bin.

View more comments...

- - - - -