Pt. 25

- - - - -      

129,954 likes

Min_Official  Shirts and sweaters are now available. 

View all 101,365 comments

OutOfTime  I like that design.  

YoungButSmart  I love them - an the shirt/sweater.

SugaDaddy  Hhhhhot. 

DrinkSomeTea  Tae's neck though. 

Yooda  I need to buy these. 

AwayYooGo  I want the sweater. 

View more comments...

  - - - - -      

3rd person point of view

"You wanna go out for drinks?" Taehyung asked Yoongi as they walked out of the building after a long day at work. It is Friday so everyone is extra tired and just wants to sleep. "Yeah, why not." Yoongi smiled. They headed to a bar more of the far side of town where he knew his employees wouldn't see them.  

After a five minute drive in Yoongi's car, they arrived at a bar. "Hey Onew." Yoongi smiled. "Hey Yoon! It's been a while and you brought a friend." Onew grins. Yoongi and Taehyung sat at the bar. No one really goes to this bar as it is a gay bar  and there is not a lot of people who would make themselves publicly gay. "What can I get you two?" Onew asks. "Shots. Vodka." Taehyung spoke up first. "Damn, you are a bad boy. I like him." Onew  winks at Yoongi who blushes in return.

After quite a few shots, the vodka hit them hard. They were messing around, laughing, and making jokes about how ugly half of his employees are. Onew knew that they wasn't going home any time soon so he closed up the bar as his usual time and let them say in and kept serving them if they asked. "Taehyung, you are so pretty." Yoongi grinned. "And you are so hot." Taehyung smirked. 

Before anyone realised, Yoongi smashed his lips on Taehyung's. Taehyung had his hands gripping tightly on Yoongi's thighs as Yoongi wrapped his hands around Taehyung's neck to deepen their kiss. Onew left them until It was getting too heated so he made one of them sleep on one of the sofas the other side of the room to the other so they didn't regret anything in the morning.