Pt. 59

Taehyung's point of view

I couldn't stop staring at him. Why is he so perfect? Is it because of what he said when he held my hand the other day with Jimin and Hoseok? I don't understand the heartache he gives me. I don't understand why the butterflies in my stomach goes wild when I see him. I don't understand why he looks and acts slightly differently around me. I want to know. I want to understand. 

- - - - -

168,987 likes

168,987 likes

Min_Official  Feels like a good day~  Blouse and blazer is now available in store. 

View all 138,798 comments.

AwayYooGo  Your clothes are fabulous! I love them.

LilCrazyChild  Who does your make up? I need to hire them to do mine.

Yooda  I. Can. Feel. My. Heartbeat. What have you done to me? I am meant to be dead inside.

DrinkSomeTea  I think I have been blessed. 

YoungButSmart  I wish I was as handsome as you.

OutOfTime  Stop attacking me! 

SugaDaddy *Takes a deep breath* Daaaaaaammmmnnn. 

View more comments...

- - - - -

3rd person point of view

Yoongi asked Taehyung to meet him after work again as it was Friday and Taehyung did exactly that. As Yoongi walked out of the building's doors, he strode straight up to Taehyung, grabbed his hand, pulling him to his car. Yoongi opened the passenger door, letting Taehyung get in, closing the door after. Yoongi climbed into the drivers seat. "W-where are we going?" Taehyung stuttered nervously. Yoongi started driving with a smirk on his face. "I'm taking you on a date." He softly smiled, placing his hand in Taehyung's, interlocking them. 

Taehyung couldn't help but to blush. "C-can I go put something nicer on then?" Taehyung asked shyly. "Sure. Ill drop you off at your house and I'll drive to mine and get changed. I'll text you when what time I am going to pick you up." Yoongi winked. Taehyung violently blushed and looked away in embarrassment as his heart beat out of his chest. 

Yoongi stopped the car outside of the apartment building. I waved before going into the building, sprinting up the stairs and bursting into our apartment. "Holy mother of earth! You scared the life out of me." Jungkook snapped, holding his chest. "Kookie help me." I begged desperately. "What? Why? What's going on?" Jungkook asked worried. "Yoongi asked me to go on a date with him tonight and I don't know what to wear." Taehyung panicked, gripping onto his hair.