Pt. 26

- - - - -

7,235 likes

7,235 likes

KimTwins  You have to have some fun when you are in university. 

View all 3,259 comments

BlondeBiatch  So weird. XD

KookiesMaMan  I need to be friends with you two. 

CBAthinking  I want a friend like this. 

DirtyKookie  What university do you go to? Just wondering~

PervyLilChild  I want you weirdos. 

Taekookie124  How is your skin so good?

View more comments...

- - - - -

3rd person point of view

Jungkook was home for hours after spending a long day in class, Jungkook sat on the sofa and played some video games while he waited Taehyung. After hours had passed, Jungkook was so into his gaming, he didn't realise his phone went off.

 He looked at his phone as he was tired. It was 1am and there was a text left from Taehyung that he was going to be back late. Jungkook thought that was weird as Taehyung rarely drank and he is normally is back by now. Jungkook tried to call Taehyung but he never replied: Because he was drinking and making out with Yoongi but Jungkook may never know that. 

The morning turned around and it was just about hitting 10:30am when Jungkook heard a car from outside. He got up and looked out of the window to see a very shy looking Taehyung so he thought he'd back up his brother. Jungkook ran down stairs and opened the front door to see Taehyung standing facing Yoongi. 

"TaeTae you're home finally. How much did you drink last night?" Jungkook laughed slightly. "A little too much?" Taehyung said shyly back as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Ehm, sorry but who is your friend?" Jungkook asked Taehyung. "I'm Min Yoongi. Nice to meet you." Yoongi spoke holding his hand out for Jungkook to shake. "Nice to meet you too. I am Taehyung's twin bother." Jungkook smiled. 

"T-Thanks for last night." Taehyung smiled at Yoongi. "Anytime Tae." Yoongi smiled before getting back into his car and driving away. "Did you make out with him?" Jungkook asked with a smirk on his face. "N-No!" Taehyung spoke uneasily. "Oh so why are your lips so plump then?" Jungkook giggled. "Im going to shower." Taehyung spoke quickly before running up the stairs. Jungkook just giggles.