Pt. 73

3rd person point of view

A knock bellowed from the door and soon someone entered. "Hyung! You're here." Youngjae cried out. "Yeah baby, which room is his? I can't remember." Jaebum spoke worriedly. "That one." He pointed. Jaebum walked over to the door. "Yah! Opened the door man." He shouted, hitting the door. "I've tried that for days." Youngjae sighed. Jaebum reached into his pocket, pulling out some pick locks. "I am going to get this door open one way or another." Jaebum warned before pressing the hooks into the lock, pushing all the pins up. It took him a good 5 minutes as the pins kept getting jammed and falling. 

The door clicked open. Jaebum turned the door knob to reveal a smokey room. "Ah shit." Jaebum sighed as he saw the bong on the floor pumping out highs with a few needles spread across the floor before jogging towards the two mostly naked boys. "Yugyeom, wake up." Jaebum said, shaking his shoulder. Youngjae saw Yugyeom's guest in the same situation, laid right next to Yugyeom. "Oh my goodness. Hey!" Youngjae shook the guest. 

"Aish, these kids. I thought you said that Yugyeom stopped doing drugs and now this?" Jaebum spoke very unimpressed. "Mh... Come on. Wake up." Youngjae pouted. "Baby, they aren't going to get up anytime soon. They are high out of their brain cells. Let's just called an ambulance and get them into hospital." He told Youngjae. "Won't they get in trouble?" Youngjae pointed out. "It's only a fine, it's affordable." Jaebum sighed once again before calling an ambulance. 

"Why don't you just live with me JaeJae?" Jaebum lightly smiled while caressing Youngjae's cheek. "I can't. Yugyeom needs me. He is my best friend. I can't just ditch him. He isn't even stable, look at him!?" Youngjae slightly snapped, pointing at Yugyeom who was currently being put on a stretcher. Jaebum looked at his feet in defeat. 

"Excuse me, are you two the room mates?" A man asked. "I am, he's not. And who are you?" Youngjae told him. "Eh okay, I am Officer Shin. Can you tell me your names?" The officer asked. "I'm Choi Youngjae and he's Im Jaebum." He replied. The officer's eyes widened. "Detective Im Jaebum? The top detective in level 6?" Jaebum nodded. "What are you doing here exactly?" Officer Shin asked. "My boyfriend called me over." Jaebum smirked, looking over at Youngjae who now looked like a peach. The officer's eyes widened again before looking away in embarrassment. 

"Who's the kid anyway?" Jaebum asked as the other guy was taken out of Yugyeom's room. "Kim Jungkook. Luckily he had his ID on him and his phone." Officer Shin replied. "Phone." Jaebum said, holding his hand out. Once he got the phone and charged it so it would turn on. Hundreds of miss calls and messages pulsated through the phone. Jaebum called the person with the most miss calls. 

"Jungkookie, where the hell have you been?!" The person on the other end cried out. "This isn't Jungkook. I'm Detective Im Jaebum. Who is this exactly?" Jaebum asked. "Oh my goodness... I'm Kim Taehyung, his brother. Is he okay?" Taehyung told him on the other side. "I wanted to let you know that Jungkook is currently being taken to LR hospital." Jaebum told Taehyung before he heard cries on the other side of the phone. "Thank you Sir. We will be there as soon as possible." Someone else said before ending the call.