Pt. 28

3rd person point of view

Walking into work was kind of hard for Taehyung, he remembered everything that happened that night and so did Yoongi. They told each other to never speak of it again but that was the only real thing that was on Taehyung's mind throughout the week while he has been studding. He must say something sooner or later. 

Yoongi was already in the studio and modelling already. When Taehyung saw him, he re-imagined that night but with him looking like what he is looking like currently. Taehyung felt something in his chest that he couldn't quite understand. It is fair enough as he is still kind of heart broken because Joshua broke up with him ages ago. 

Taehyung still tired to check up on Joshua but most of the time (more like every time) he called, he would go to voicemail. Although Taehyung is still hung up on Joshua, he would always think back to what Jimin said about finding someone else. Maybe Yoongi is that someone else. Denial is such a fuss. 

  - - - - -  

145,824 likes

145,824 likes

Min_Official  Going for a sexy guy look. What do you think? Will you buy it?

View all 101,010 comments

OutOfTime  How much is this? I want to buy it for my bf for his birthday. 

AwayYooGo   I feel attacked once again.

DrinkSomeTea  I just spat my tea out. If I had a guy, I'd make him dress like that.

SugaDaddy  Let me just stare at you a while.

Yooda  I want to look like this. I'll buy it! 

YoungButSmart  This outfit will help me get someone... Maybe.

View more comments...

  - - - - -