Pt. 23

3rd person point of view      

Jungkook and Hoseok was live streaming because they felt like it and they were bored anyway. Taehyung was working and Jungkook wanted something to do. They soon ended the live stream.

"Kookie, I kind of like Taehyung's best friend." Hoseok blurted out. "Pardon? You fancy Jimin? Park Jimin. Taehyung's best friend, Jimin?" Jungkook said in shock. "I think I do. When i was dancing with him last week, I couldn't help myself but to stare at him." Hoseok admitted shyly. "Get that man Hobi! I ain't going to stop you, although Taehyung is going to know when he comes home." Jungkook smirked. 

"What no!" Hoseok screamed. Jungkook got up and ran away as Hoseok ran after him. They ran around the house for a round 5 minutes before Jungkook was stuck in one of the first floor rooms looking out to the front of the house. Hoseok was just about to attack Jungkook but Jungkook heard Taehyung's voice. He turned around and peeped out of the window. Hoseok took this chance to attack but Jungkook threw him off by making him quiet and stare at what was happening outside. 

"Thank you for giving me a lift." Taehyung spoke shyly. "No problem. Ill see you at work." Yoongi smiled before he went back into his car. "Hey Taehyung?" Yoongi said. "Yes?" Taehyung answered. "Do you want to go out sometime?" Yoongi asked which made Taehyung flush red but no one could really see it as it is dark. "I'd like that." Taehyung tried not to grin so much when answering. Yoongi drove off leaving Taehyung in his own ball of mess. 

When entering the house, Taehyung closed the door and slid down the back of the door. "Hey Tae..?" Jungkook said weirdly. "I think I just got asked on a date or just some 'quality time' so to speak." Taehyung spoke as he stared into nothingness. "I am proud of you!" Hoseok shouted as he bounced from around the corner which startled both of the twins. "Hoseok!" The twins shouted at the same time, Hoseok giggled as he gave Taehyung a hand up. "Let's order pizza!" Jungkook suggested. 

  - - - - -    

9,710 likes

JHobiHope  Kookie and I were streaming again. @KimTwins

View all 6,365 comments

Jhoe  Please do something more than hug.

Iamanidiot  ^ Dude. No. 

HorseEatsMochi  ^^ I like how they are. No more, no less.

Seokay  Cuties as always.

FishyBurger  You're skin is perfect! How?

DepressedVamps  Perfection even when you are not trying to be.

View more comments...

    - - - - -