Pt. 2

3rd person point of view  

"Stop. Lean against the wall." Yoongi's photographer, Shin, demanded. "Now look at me." Yoongi did as he was told as Shin is the best photographer he has come across within the industry. "Ah! Perfect. I will send it over when I have finished editing it." Shin grinned before getting up from crouching, soon walking to his office. 

"I don't understand how he can be so demanding to you. You are his boss." Wonho pointed out while pressing his tongue to the inside of his cheek. "It's simpler not to argue." Yoongi said bluntly. "Oh and Wonho, can you get me some new model recruits. We need a new person as Lucy left last week." He continued. 

"Female again? Or are you going to employ your first male model like you said you were thinking last week?" Wonho suggested. "Yeah, why not. It would be nice not being the only male model for my own company. But, he has to be perfect. Get someone off the streets if you can't find a perfect one." Yoongi replied.

- - - - -

120,830 likes  

120,830 likes  

Min_Official  All black outfit has been released. 

View all 85,924 comments  

OutOfTime  I like the new style.

SugaDaddy  Nice... Sandles... XD

Yooda  How can you be the lead model of your own company and be that handsome? That is my only question.  

DrinkSomeTea  Plain but I like it.

YoungButSmart  It kind of looks like night wear but it's cool.

AwayYooGo  I was thinking the same as you @YoungButSmart

View more comments...  

- - - - -