Pt. 74

3rd person point of view

The doctors made both of the boys stable and luckily they were put in the same ward. Taehyung ran down the corridors with Yoongi running after him. When he arrived, out of breath, he swung round the corner to see both Jungkook and Yugyeom in beds with 2 other guys near them. "Jungkookie!" Taehyung cried out, going to Jungkook, holding his hand instantly. Yoongi came in, walking up to him and placing his hands on his shoulders. 

"Excuse me. Are you Kim Taehyung?" Jaebum asked. "Eh... Yeah." Taehyung said, looking up at him. "I'm detective Jaebum. I know you are concerned about Jungkook but he will be fine. I checked with the doctors earlier when they told us about Yugyeom." He informed the worried couple. "What happened exactly?" Yoongi asked. "He got really high with Yugyeom and locked themselves in Yugyeom's room." Jaebum told them. 

"Wait... Aren't you Min Yoongi?" Jaebum questioned. "Yes, I am." Yoongi answered bluntly. "What exactly are you doing here?" He asked. "I've been helping to find Jungkook for the past 2 days. Taehyung asked me." Yoongi informed him. 

"Yah yah yah! Yuggie~" Youngjae suddenly said, watching Yugyeom move. "J-J-Jungk-kook." Yugyeom breathed out, barely opening his eyes. "He's fine Yuggie. Don't worry." Youngjae sadly smiled at his best friend. Jaebum walked back over to Youngjae to comfort him as Yugyeom passed out once again.