Pt. 30

3rd person point of view  

Taehyung manged to get behind on his studying so he had to take the week off from work. This did mean losing out on some money. Jungkook was lazying around as to find something to do. "Kookie, have you ever wanted to model?" Taehyung asked. "Not really but now you say it..." Jungkook spoke. "I'll ask my boss if you can replace me for at least one day." Taehyung smiled. 

Taehyung picked up his phone and called Yoongi and asked for his brother to do his job so they still have money coming in stead of losing the whole week of pay. Yoongi looked his brother up on Instagram to check something and decided to let him do it. 

When Jungkook entered the building, he wondered in and saw someone he remembered from the other week. "Hello, nice to see you again." Yoongi smiled. "Come with me. My colleagues will help you get ready." He continued. 

- - - - -    

144,348 likes

144,348 likes

Min_Official  This is @KimTwins who helped us out today with promotions. This new sweater is part of our new winters addition clothing.

View all 99,943 comments

AwayYooGo  You need to hire him. He is beautiful.

DrinkSomeTea  That guy is super cute and that sweater is super cute too. 

Yooda  It's Taehyung's twin brother!? How can both twins be so freaking hot?! 

YoungButSmart  Holy mother of- he cannot be real! He is too perfect! 

OutOfTime  I'd buy that, its really cute. Also, that guy is beautiful.

SugaDaddy  This is Tae's twin? I have goose bumps. I need to check this guy out seriously. I need check if he is actually his twin.

View more comments...

- - - - -

"I'm home TaeTae!" Jungkook shouted as he got back home. "Kookie! You are so freaking handsome! You are better than me." Taehyung pouted teasingly. "Pfft no I am not. Have you even seen yourself pretty boy?" Jungkook smirked, Taehyung hit his arm in return.