Pt. 72

Unknown point of view

"He hasn't come out of his room for ages now. I'm so worried"

"Open the door then." 

"Hyung, I'm trying. He locked the door."

"What do you mean 'he locked the door'? You have locks on every door or something?"

"On the bedrooms and bathrooms doors, yes. But seriously, it's not good. They've been in there for 2 days."

"Yeah. What do you want me to do about it? I am busy with work."

"There is an en-suite so they have water but there isn't any food in there that I know of. Hyung. Please help me."

"Who's in that room with him?"

"I don't know hyung! That's why I'm so worried!"

"Okay, okay. I'll be over in half an hour."

  "Yah! Open the door!"  

"Sir, I need to go. I'm sorry, it's really important.... Do you need backup?... No, I should be fine."

"Hyung~ They aren't responding!?"

"Calm yourself. Ill be there as soon as possible."

- Call Ended - 

- - - - -

15,823 likes

15,823 likes

KimTwins  -Pretty shirt. Pretty hands. Pretty body. ~ Anonymous-

View all 18,254 comments

KookiesMaMan  I actually have shivers over these creepy posts. 

CBAthinking  ^ Me too 

DirtyKookie These posts are so freaking eerie. It's scary.  

Taekookie124  I like these pictures but I am scared to think of what is going on behind the camera. 

BlondeBiatch  Who is 'anonymous'?!?!

PervyLilChild  Dude... These uncanny posts are freaking me out. 

View more comments...

- - - - -

3rd person point of view

It is coming to the end of Sunday, Jungkook was still no where to be seen or heard from. Calls went from 'this person is not here to take your call' to 'this person's phone is currently off'. Taehyung kept gripping at his hair and having panic attacks because of the horrible thoughts that over whelmed his head.  

"We should report this to the police." Yoongi finally spoke up as Taehyung sat on the floor gripping his hair, looking like a mad man, Hoseok and Jimin sat next to each other looking at the floor in sadness. "I agree with Yoongi." Hoseok said with a sigh. "I agree too. Tae... He is being driven insane. Just look at him..." Jimin spoke, threatening to cry.