Quiet

Working Title: Quiet
Prompt: Sshhh, please

A/N: Another short drabble originally posted via Twitter by teamSMH @TeamAche based on the prompt above.

Please be quiet as you read this. 🤫😏

//

I walked towards his office after he called, nodding at his secretary as I passed by her table and knocked lightly when I got to his door.

"It's me," I called before opening the door at his muffled answer of "Come in."

Closing the door behind me, I raised a brow at him when he loosened his tie and stalked to where I was, his dark gaze hot, his steps predatory. He had me trapped and anchored within his arms by the door in no time.

"What—?" I started to ask but was stopped by a hand on my mouth before he leaned down and nuzzled my neck.

"Sshhh..." he whispered against my ear, his breath hot, before taking my lobe wetly in his mouth. "I need to charge up."

An unbidden moan came out of my throat as he started to suckle on my collarbone, his large, warm hands unbuttoning my blouse as he hissed in pleasure when my heaving bosom was revealed to him.

"Quiet!" he growled, turning me around and hiking my pencil skirt up, his hard manhood pressed against my behind. He pushed my panties to the side with his long fingers and groaned lowly when he found out how wet and ready I already was.

"Please," I pleaded. He placed his hand on my mouth again just as I heard his belt buckle and zipper being opened. He touched me one more time, his fingers swiping at my core, making sure I was fully ready and open for him. Then I bit his hand when he pushed his huge cock in me, a loud but muffled moan coming out of my mouth as pleasure ripped through my entire body.

"I told you, be quiet!" His guttural voice sounded behind me as he continued to push in and out of me. "Do you want everyone on this floor to know that you're fucking the CEO?!"

I couldn't reply but tried to muffle my moans even as his hand got to my clit and started rubbing furiously, bringing me to my brink as I felt him hardening inside me even more.

"Come," he ordered and I did, a silent scream forming out of my mouth as I also felt his cum painting my inside walls.

I panted, both hands flat on the door, as I tried to get my bearings back before I looked back at him over my shoulder. Bringing his head down towards me, I gave him a loving kiss and grinned. "So much for that supposed finance meeting, huh?"

He chuckled, his gaze now warm, his brows wriggling teasingly at me. "Well, as the CFO of this company and the wife of the CEO - you just delivered your finance report perfectly."

I laughed.