Billiards (Cont.)

So eto na nga po sya. 🙂 Pagpasensyahan ang pagka-sabaw. 🙃

This is a work of fiction and is unbeta'ed and not proofread.

First part can be found here under the Mga Pakiwari book:

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/9NMmklc9my

//

"Sinimulan mo na 'to, Tisoy. Baka naman gusto mong itu--"

She wasn't able to finish what she was about to say because he suddenly crushed his lips once more with hers, both moaning at the intensity of their mouths fusing together.

He then started laving kisses on her neck, sucking on the sensitive skin beneath her ear when she jerked away due to lack of air. She moaned when his tongue darted out to taste her, not caring if she sounded wanton - wanting him. All of him.

"Hindi mo alam kung gaano katagal ko ng gustong gawin ito," he murmured against her skin even as he continued to plant hot open- mouthed kisses on her neck.

"May idea ako," she moaned in reply, arching her back when he sucked on her pulse, tilting her head to the side, giving him more access. "May mata ako, Tisoy. At hindi ako bulag para hindi mapansin ito --" She grabbed his arousal in her hand, making him gasp then groan. "-- na naghe-hello sakin every time lumalapit ako."

"Shit, Meng. Ungh..."

His forehead dropped on her shoulder as she touched him through his shorts, making him harder than he already was. His right hand then gripped her waist tightly, his other hand slowly molding itself to her tight mounds, rolling, pinching, massaging, marveling at the way she fit perfectly in his large hands.

"Menggay..." he said quite gutturally, pleading, begging for her to end this insanity that he suddenly found himself in, as she was now inside his shorts, her petite hand wrapped around him, pumping up and down, giving him heat - sweet, delicious fucking heat. "Kailangan ko... Kailangan ko..."

"Mo ako?" she whispered even as she pulled away to stare at him scorchingly. She then pushed him back and slid down the pool table, suddenly kneeling at his feet. She wasted no time in unfastening his shorts, pulling it down together with his boxer briefs, freeing his large, aroused manhood from its confines.

She grinned at his massive size and looked up at him as she sensually stroke him, earning her a groan and a sudden loud moan of her name when without preamble, she took his head in her warm, wet mouth, coating him with her saliva, tasting his essence.

"Tangina, Meng! Ahhhhh... shit! Tangina, ang sarap..."

"Hmmm..."

She hollowed her cheeks as she sucked him in, staring at his face which was currently scrunched up in pleasure, eyes closed and mouth opened, his forehead creased with a little frown. She hummed as she bobbed her head, adding to his pleasure as vibrations reverberated on his member. She loved the feel of him in her mouth, loved the taste of him, loved all of him.

She continued with her ministrations on him, his hips now unconsciously pumping, his hand on her head, guiding her as her own hand pumped what her mouth couldn't reach, her other hand massaging and playing with his balls. She giggled lightly as she thought of how just a moment ago, they were in fact playing with real pool balls.

"Ungh... Putangina - Menggay! Malapit na... malapit na ako... Tangina, kung ayaw mo -- shit! Ang sarap talaga. Meng! Ahhhhh!"

He came as she continued to suck him off, her mouth clamping on him as he jerked his hips forward. She swallowed all of his essence, tasting him fully, wasting not even a drop.