Shoulder (Cont.)

Due to insistent public demand 😅

To Team Butchikiks 😚

Unbeta'ed as always.

Thank you for reading! 💛

//

"Mahal, ready ka na ba para --"

He stopped in his tracks when he saw her on the floor, painting her toe nails with red polish, her silk robe falling off one shoulder, showing her slender form and smooth skin.

She looked over said shoulder and gave him a naughty smirk. "Malapit na mahal. One more nail and I'm -- EEK! RJ!!"

In two huge strides, he was on her, scooping her up from the floor, making her squeal. He sat on the bed and made her straddle him before crashing his lips to her, his hands gripping her thighs, sliding upwards before finally ripping her robe away, revealing her nakedness underneath.

"MAHAL! Agad agad??!"

He smirked before wetting his lips as he gazed at her with his infamous burning stare.

"Oo, Mahal. Agad agad."

This time he gently cupped her face before bringing it close to him, his mouth softly sucking on her lips as he coaxed her to respond to him. When she opened herself, he wasted no time in delving in, his tongue dancing with hers in an exotic dance of love.

He pulled away lightly, smiling when he saw that she still had her eyes closed as if she was still savoring their heated kisses. He started trailing a finger down her face, towards her neck and clavicle, circling the top of her breasts before cupping one in his warm, large hand, massaging it, making her breath hitch and her eyes open.

He grinned wider when he saw how affected she truly was - her eyes fully dilated, her face crimson, her heart a steady, fast staccato against his hand.

"You have too many clothes on," she whispered, eyes still on his as her hands started to roam as well, starting on his neck and broad shoulders, ending upfront where the first button of his shirt was.

"Anong balak mong gawin kung ganon?" he whispered back, one brow raised in challenge.

She smirked in return and without preamble, grabbed his shirt and ripped it open, buttons flying everywhere, making him gasp in surprise.

She crashed her lips against his, taking advantage of his open mouth, melding them, kissing, moaning - her hot tongue dueling with his before she sucked it into her mouth, making him groan.

She jerked away suddenly and pushed him on the bed and before he could complain, lowered herself and kissed him again. She made quick work of his slacks, opening it before sliding her petite hand inside, finding him already hard and ready.

"Meng..." he groaned before he pulled away slightly, his grip on her thighs tight as she started to pump him slowly. "Sandali... Baka -- ay, tangina..."

"Yes, Mahal?" she teasingly asked as she completely removed his pants and boxer briefs, kissing his chest and abdomen, making him squirm under her. "Bakit? Hindi ba ito ang gusto mo nung bigla mo akong hinatak kanina? Hindi pa nga tuyo yung nail polish ko, oh."

"Oo nga. Kasi naman, sinasadya mo ba talaga na nakalabas yung -- FUCK! TANGINA!"

He was suddenly incoherent as she sucked his hard member, slowly sliding him inside her warm, wet mouth - her eyes on him, watching, observing, taking pleasure in the fact that he had his head pulled back, eyes closed, mouth opened, his face and ears as well as his chest all flushed and red.

His hand was gently caressing her head, urging her on - the other was on the bed, gripping the bed sheet tight.

She continued with her ministrations, happy in the knowledge that she was the only one who could witness this side of him. That she was the only one who could make him go ballistic with desire. That she was the only one he would want to do these things with.

"Mahal..." he panted. "T-teka lang... Puta, mahal - sandali..."

He gently tried to remove himself from her, moving away slowly as she popped him out of her mouth, making her pout.

"Pero gusto ko pa, eh," she complained as she continued pumping him with her hand.

He chuckled albeit gutturally as he tried to sit up. Once he did, he pulled her towards him, making her straddle him once more as he kissed her again, lovingly and unhurriedly.

"Alam ko," he whispered against her lips. "Pero gusto kong mag-come sa loob ng asawa ko. Kahit na masarap ang ginagawa ng mga labi mo."

As he was saying these, one hand started to trail a scorching path on her belly, ending on her center, finding her already wet and wanting. She gasped as he slowly but surely found her little bundle of nerves and circled it, before he inserted one long finger in her.

"Ready ka na, Mahal," he muttered, removing his finger from her as once again, he crashed his lips against hers and without preamble, joined them together.

She screamed his name, throwing her head back, her back arching, as he started to suck on her breasts that she offered to him. He made her ride him, made her bounce on top of him, his hand snaking in between them again to find her pearl.

"Ohmygod, oh fuck! RJ!!"

She clenched around him and he felt her oncoming orgasm, her slickness making it easier for him to slide in and out of her.

Faster.

Harder.

Fuck, yes... More.

"Come on, Mahal," he gritted out. "Ibigay mo na sakin yan. Malapit ka na, diba? Tsaka - shit! Tangina! Ahhhhhh..."

She came first as she gripped him inside of her, her warm center quivering, triggering his own release.

"Oh my... RJ... That was..."

They sat completely still, eyes still closed, panting, breaths mingling, trying to come down from their high.

He chuckled first. Which made her open her eyes to look at him. She chuckled in return, her hands still on his nape, his own hands still on her thighs. Pretty soon, they were both laughing.

"Bakit tayo tumatawa?" she asked in between laughs, her hands now on his shoulders as she held onto him, still.

"Hindi ko rin alam," he answered, still chuckling as his hands started to roam the expanse of her back.

They stared at each other, telling each other without words what they were feeling that moment, their eyes baring their souls, their souls happy and sated.

Mahal kita.

Mahal din kita.

Ikaw at ako.

Tayong dalawa...

She gasped, her eyes opening wider, when she felt him. They were still connected, she realized.

"Isa pa? Talaga?"

He nodded, grinning wolfishly. "Isa pa. Tapos isa pa ulit. At isa pa --"

He wasn't able to finish as his mouth got busy immediately with hers.