BFF(S) - Best Friends For... S...

"Pre, wag kang magagalit ha?" my best buddy since diapers said quietly.  We were out on a boys' night, currently finishing our 4th bucket of beers in some random bar at the metro.

I tipped one beer to my lips, sipped and looked at him curiously.  "Ok, bakit?"

He looked flushed and I knew he was on his way to getting drunk but right now – he was tipsy and that made him talkative.  And honest.  I smirked.  I had an inkling about what he was gonna say.

"Ang hot ng misis mo," he said seriously, looking at me straight in the eye unflinchingly.  I had to admire him for that.  Or maybe it was just the alcohol talking
I didn't say anything for a while.  I just stared at him, letting him sweat for a bit.  Finally, when I knew he was about to shit himself because I wasn't saying anything, I guffawed.  He looked at me like I fucking lost my mind.

I knew it.  I just fucking knew it.  With the way he stares at her when he thought I wasn't looking.  With the way he would unconsciously lick his lips when my wife would talk to him.  The way he would blush when my wife slaps his arm in amusement when he talks.  The way he would check out her ass when she passes by him.  I knew, I just knew that he had the hots for her.  He thought I wouldn't notice.

And honestly?  I was fine with it.

Why, you ask?  Because my wife had the hots for him also.  I knew, because she told me so.

And you're not mad? No, no I wasn't.  If anything, I found it hot too.  I could just imagine them – together.  Fucking in front of me as I stroke myself.  FUCK!  Just the thought of it was already making me hard.

Yes, we were an adventurous couple, at least sexually.  It was one of those things that made my wife and I click.  She told me her fantasies, I told her mine.  And we strove to complete each of those for the other.  This, was one of hers. 

I finished my beer in one gulp, put the bottle down and asked him.  "Kaya mo ba?"

"Huh?" he asked me incredulously.

"Kaya mo bang patayuin yan?" nodding towards his already hardening bulge caused by the thoughts of my wife."Nakainom tayo pare.  Baka hindi ka tigasan."

"Ano bang pinagsasasabi mo?!  Tsaka, teka nga... Hindi ka galit?" he asked in a small voice.

I stood up and placed some bills on the table, enough to cover what we had tonight.  I didn't answer him but I knew he would follow me.  We drove in my car tonight, his car left at our house.  I knew there was a reason why my wife insisted we leave his car at home and to take mine instead.  This was it.

We drove silently back.  Neither of us talking.  He was sweating bullets at the passenger seat while I was trying to keep the grin from showing on my face.  My wife would be pleasantly surprised.

We got to my house and I went down the car, still not speaking to him.  He followed me slowly, meekly, afraid because he thought he might have offended me.  Little did he know.

Once I opened the front door, my wife was waiting for us in the living room, dressed in a black silk nightie, covered by a flimsy silk gown, hiding nothing underneath.  She knew what I was bringing home to her since I texted her before I drove back. She then stood up and grinned sexily at us.  I knew my best buddy most likely had to pick up his jaw from the floor behind me, I didn't need to face him to know.

She sauntered up to us, her hips swaying provocatively and stopped in front of me, her sexy grin not leaving her lips.  She kissed me in greeting, torridly – her eyes on my buddy behind.

"Hello, love," she purred once we stopped, her eyes burning with lust.  "Hi, David."

"Uh...  Pare – anong nangyaya –" he didn't get to finish because my wife just walked to him and grabbed his head to kiss him full on the lips.  His eyes widened in surprised and he looked at me, alarmed.  I only grinned and nodded slightly in response, telling him subtly that this was ok.  It was more than ok.

Seeing that from me, he groaned quietly and closed his eyes, grabbed my wife's hips and pulled her flush against him – to which my wife gasped and mewled approvingly.  I just continued to watch as my best buddy continued to feast on my wife's mouth, their torrid kiss turning me on, making me even harder than I already was.

My wife pushed him away slowly, turning back to look at me, biting her lip.  My best buddy still had his eyes closed, his hands still around my wife.

"For me?" she asked me, tilting her head to side.  I nodded, grinning back at her when her eyes lit up like it was Christmas morning and my best buddy was the best present there was under the tree.

"Come," she commanded, turning fully around and grabbing my hand on the way to the second floor where our master bedroom was.  I heard my best friend gulp behind me and I had to stop my wife from marching on ahead.  She turned to look back at me questioningly, one perfectly sculpted eyebrow rising and I nodded my head towards David.

She looked back at him and slowly smiled her predator smile.  She walked slowly towards him and gave him a soft suckle and lick on his neck, whispering something in his ear to which David shuddered.  He nodded albeit shakily, looking back at me.  I nodded and grinned as well, assuring him that I wanted this to happen as well.

This time, my wife held onto his hand to bring him to our bedroom.  I followed behind.  I could see that David was still slightly shaking.  Perhaps not understanding what was happening and why I was allowing this to happen.  But she was my wife and I love her.  So what she wanted – she would always get.  Plus, she always gave in to my fantasies too.  It was a win-win situation.

When I got to our bedroom, a few paces behind them – I saw my wife starting to undress my best buddy.  David stood still, his whole body tense although his eyes belie the lust that he was currently feeling.  I started undressing myself, watching as my wife caressed and fondled David.  Once done, I walked towards the bed where I laid down, waiting for my wife to finish with him.

I watched as they kissed.  I watched as David slid down the straps of her nightgown down her shoulders, letting it slide down her body to pool at her feet, leaving her naked.  I watched as my wife's hand slowly trailed David's chest ending at his now hardened cock.  I heard him groan lowly in his throat, still kissing my wife, as she started to stroke his shaft up and down.

I was getting turned on by the minute watching as my wife pleasure another man, my best buddy no less, that I started to stroke myself as well.  I matched my wife's hand on David's and I couldn't help the low moan that I elicited, stopping my wife from kissing and stroking David, turning her attention towards me.  I met her hot gaze straight on and she smiled sultrily.  Suddenly, she stopped fondling David and crawled her way towards me on the bed.  She kissed me hungrily and pushed my hand away from my shaft, only to replace it with hers.

"Oh, shit," David muttered lowly, his gaze shifting towards us on the bed, his hand now stroking himself.

My wife stopped kissing me when she heard David and turned around, still on her hands and knees on the bed, her glistening pussy now facing me.  She crooked one finger towards David, asking him to come closer to her.  I took this opportunity to delve into the offering that she was presenting to me and slowly licked her wet folds, up and down, with the flat of my tongue.

She moaned sensually when I started to suckle on her little bud and I heard David curse once more.  I stopped and peeked at what my wife was now doing and groaned myself when I saw her tonguing the tip of David's cock, before opening her mouth to suck his whole length, making my best buddy moan loudly, his head thrown back, his mouth open in ecstasy.  I smirked and was suddenly proud of my wife.  I knew firsthand how good she was at giving head.

"Come on, baby. Give it to him," I said huskily, hearing my wife mewl in assent, her mouth still full with David's cock.  She moaned lowly in her throat when I went back to pleasuring her, my tongue going up and down her slit.  I heard the unmistakable popping sound of David's cock going out of her mouth when I pushed one finger in her dripping pussy, her soft curse when I pushed in another, her almost shriek when I pushed a third with me still tonguing her little bundle of nerves.  In and out came my digits, her tight channel coating my fingers with her essence.

"Fuck, baby!  I'm gonna cum!" she screamed, even as she started to pump David up and down.  I watched as David looked at her, enraptured,  his intense stare at her burning, amazed at how my wife could look so beautiful in the throes of passion.  I knew then that I made the right choice in choosing a third partner to this threesome fantasy of my wife.  I trusted David.  Heck, there was a reason we were best friends for so long.  And seeing his blown-away expression as he watched my wife cum with my ministrations was enough of a reason for me.

I straightened up, holding my wife by her waist.  She was still on her knees, one hand still slowly pumping David's hardened member, as she struggled to catch her breath, her eyes closed, her mouth quirked up in a satisfied smile.  I looked at David and grinned, my chin still wet from her juices.

"One," I said.

David looked back at me and frowned, most likely not understanding what I meant.  My wife was still pumping him with her petite hands.I knew he was resisting the urge to cum, with the way his brows were furrowed in concentration.  He was still looking at me though, waiting for me to explain what I was on about.

I kneeled behind my wife and touched my cock to her slit, sliding it up and down, before finally entering her fully.  I had to bite my lip from growling as I felt her tight, wet heat close in around me.

"Fuck," I heard David curse once more and saw that my wife had him in her mouth again, sucking him, bobbing her head and taking him as far as she could go.  David had one of his hand behind her head as he started to fuck her mouth earnestly, all while she was mewling.  I knew she was enjoying this, her fantasy becoming a reality – two cocks fucking her.

"Anong ibig mong sabihin?" David grunted as he looked at me, still resisting the urge to cum, sweat beading at his forehead.

"One orgasm.  I gave her one already."

"And?  So?"

I grinned wickedly.  "I bet you10 orgasms for her tonight.  The first to give her 10 from either of us wins a round at a bar of his choice."

"But that means she'll have 20!"

I raised my eyebrow at him even as I fucked my wife.  "And?"

He then slowly grinned.  "Fine. Deal."