New Man

A/N: Story is based on the song New Man by Ed Sheeran. Watch the video above and listen closely to the lyrics. 😶

//

"Ahh... Tangina... Ang sarap..."

"Alden! Ugh! More! Goddamnit! Fuck me harder!"

"Ibuka mo pa, Meng... Yan... Ganyan... Kingina, ang sarap mo talaga..."

He pounded into her relentlessly as he held onto her legs by his shoulder, kneeling on the bed, staring at her heatedly while she lay on her back. Her head thrashed from side to side, eyes closed, mouth open in apparent moan, as she gripped the bedsheets in her hand, screaming his name when he found her clit and circled it with his thumb, timing it with the way he was pushing and pulling his girth inside her.

The sound of flesh hitting flesh, the smell of sweat and sex, their moans and groans as well as curses - prevalent in the dim lighted motel room they always found themselves in.

"I'm close... I'm so fucking close, Alden! Ugh, fuck!!"

"Ako rin, malapit na... Putangina Meng! Ibigay mo na sa'kin! Shit!"

He cursed just as he felt her grip his hard length inside her, her tight walls clamping down on him, milking him for all he was worth. They both came at the same time, each other's names on their lips as they simultaneously screamed in bliss and completion.

He collapsed on top of her, careful not to put his entire weight on her as he started to lovingly place open-mouthed kisses on her neck and bosom, sucking on a nipple when he passed by it, earning him a delicious moan from her. He grinned as he continued to lick his way around her breasts, making her hum and writhe slightly beneath him.

"Isa pa?" he teasingly asked as he continued to taste her sweaty but glorious skin.

"I can't," she panted in reply, even as she pushed her chest towards him. "You know that, already."

"Bakit? Ayaw mo na ba?" he continued, stopping his ministrations as he placed his chin on her chest to look at her.

She started to rake her fingers through his sweaty hair and chose to remain silent. He was still lying on top of her, still inside her, his softening manhood slowly hardening at the thought of doing it again, finding comfort in the way they were still connected.

Even if this was the only way they were ever going to be connected.

"I have to go," she whispered even as she continued with running her fingers on his hair and down his back, seemingly with no intent whatsoever to leave, doing the exact opposite of what she just said. "Alam mo naman kung bakit hindi na ako pwede pang mag-stay."

"Kasi pauwi na siya. At kailangan ka na niya ulit sa bahay niyo," he whispered flatly back in reply, his voice suddenly sad with a tinge of bitterness and anger. "Alam ko naman 'yun. Pero tangina naman kasi, Meng, eh..."

"I'm sorry..."

He chuckled humorlessly as he pulled out from her without preamble, making her wince, getting a little satisfaction from the way she grimaced. It was nothing compared to the hurt he was feeling, however. But what could he do?

He then laid down beside her on the bed, put his arms beneath his head and stared at the ceiling, uncaring of his nakedness. So what? She had seen it all, anyway.

Neither of them said anything for a few moments, the only sound now heard were their harsh breathing in a darkened room and the roaring thunder of his heartbeat. He wondered if she could hear his heart breaking as she rejects him. Again.

"Go."

"What? Pero Alden--"

"Ayokong marinig na ang mga excuses mo at ayokong marinig ang kahit na ano tungkol sa kanya. So just-- go, Meng. Iwan mo na ako dito ngayon. Bago pa magbago isip ko."

She was quiet for a moment before he saw her nod from his periphery, slowly standing up to gather her clothes before walking towards the bathroom to freshen up.

Finally, she was out, all dressed in her office attire once more, all made-up and poised - like their clandestine meeting didn't happen at all. She didn't say anything, merely stood there by the door of their musky motel room and waited.

Waited for him to say something. Anything. Maybe to stop her, this time.

But no, he chose not to say anything. He wouldn't be the one to stop her. No, she should make that decision herself.

"I'll call you," she softly yet sadly said as she finally walked out the door.

And only then did he allow a single teardrop to fall.

//

A/N: Please don't kill me. 😶 I know it hurts. But the song called for it. 😔

This is a longer version of what was posted in Twitter under Team Ache for Harot Fridays.

As usual, unbeta'ed and not proofread.

Tweet me at @wuthie16 😘

Thank you for always reading. 💛