Sofitel - Junior Suite (2)

Due to insistent public demand (naks! parang tunay! hehehehe). 😅

Eto na yung continuation. Mga labses - malamang huli na ito sa Sofitel series na ito ha? Jusko - pagpahingahin niyo naman yung dalawa. Hahahaha 😄

FICTION OK? OK.

Unbeta'ed and not proofread as always.

Tweet me at @wuthie16 for your thoughts and comments or comment below if you want! Pero pakilala kayo sakin! I'd love to be your friend. Heheheh 😉

As always - thank you for reading! 😘

//

"Good. Because now, it's my turn."

"RJ - teka lang naman. Sabi ko, ako ang may gif -- hmmph..."

She wasn't able to continue with what she was about to say given that he leaned down and quickly claimed her lips for his. He coaxed her to open her mouth as he deepened the kiss, his tongue dueling with hers, as moans and groans filled the air once more.

Once air became an issue, he left her mouth and trailed open mouthed kisses starting from her pulse point, under her ear, making her arch her neck backward as she moaned his name. Slowly, he took his time as he laved her neck with kisses, his tongue tasting her sweet, caramel skin, nipping here and there, marking her as his. When he reached her clavicle, he sucked hard, sure that he would be leaving a mark but no longer caring about it, making her gasp.

He then leaned away to slowly remove her blouse, watching as her chest heaved, calling for him. His hands slowly skimmed her sides as he completely took off her top, throwing it behind him now together with his shirt she took off a while ago. Clad in her nude-colored bra and culotte shorts, she laid there, almost bare to him, hair fanning out on top of the pillows, eyes lidded as she stared at him, mouth slightly open, and only one thought came into his head.

"Beautiful," he whispered reverently as his eyes raked over her lithe form. She blushed and moved to cover herself but he shook his head and prevented her from doing so. "Don't. Please. I want to see you. All of you."

"RJ --"

"Shhh... This time, ako naman ang magbibigay sa'yo."

He leaned down once again and planted a sweet kiss on her lips, smiling as they parted, her eyes still closed, her lips open, giving little bouts of air against his. He groaned and dove in once more, this time kissing her torridly, the need to be one now prominent.

Skin to skin, his hands started to roam, caressing her sides, reaching through her back and unclasping her bra, making her gasp against his mouth. Once the garment was off, his large hand immediately circled one of her breasts, squeezing it tentatively, groaning as he thought that she was just perfect. For him.

She jerked away from his mouth and moaned out loud when he testily flicked her nipple, her back arching against him. He took advantage of this and latched on to the other, sucking on it, laving it with his tongue, making her writhe and chant his name. He watched as she was slowly coming undone, taken aback by how sexy she looked and how he was one lucky SOB to have this magnificent creature give in to the pleasure that he was giving her.

He started to trail open and wet kisses down her abdomen, stopping when he reached the edge of her culotte shorts. She looked down towards him, eyes hooded and nodded, wordlessly acquiescing to his unspoken request of removing her remaining clothes - the only things keeping her from being fully skin to skin with him.

She couldn't help but gasp once more, grasping the sheets in her hand when he tentatively touched her folds, his long fingers softly experimenting, as he closely watched her reactions. He was a fast learner, however, and pretty soon - he had her writhing, buckling under him, her head going from side to side as she continuously moaned his name out loud.