Dressing Room

Originally posted under Pakiwari but I wanted to have all my erotica writings under one book. This one is a collab between me and TinapieCV 💛 This is also the collab that made her realize she's a great writer and could write very good erotica stories. I am one proud momma of her. Hehe 😘

//

I could feel him breathing beside me. I could feel his labored breaths as I was posing beside him. I know he was getting affected with the way I was leaning towards his face, my breasts so close to his head. One turn, just one turn and he could kiss and suck just like I knew he wanted. So bad. I couldn't help the smirk that appeared on my own lips as I heard him slightly gasp when he felt my right, hardened although clothed nipple touch the back of his left ear.

He was starting to get red, his ears and his hitched breathing showing me how affected he was getting. So I wasn't really surprised that as soon as our photographer called for a break, he stood up, took my wrist in his hand and immediately sprinted towards one of the dressing rooms at the back.

When we got there, he wasted no time in locking the door and pushing me against it. He immediately lifted one of my legs to wrap it around his waist, as I felt his still-clothed erection rub my pussy.  Of course I didn't waste any time myself as I grabbed his head and pulled him in for a kiss, our tongues dancing against each other.  I knew this was not going to be like one of our slow, passionate lovemaking sessions given that we didn't have much time. This was going to be a rough meeting between hungry bodies, craving to be touched, desperate for release.

I whimpered against his mouth as he lifted my shirt and cupped my right breast, massaging it in his large hand. I had to suppress my loud moans when he started suckling on my neck, trailing down, ending with him pulling my bra down for him to suckle on my nipple, hardening it to peaks. I heard him growl low in his throat when I opened his jeans and rubbed him through his boxers, his kisses on my breast becoming harder and rougher.  He let me go and I was about to protest when he suddenly carried me to the only couch in the room and roughly threw me on it. He stalked towards me, that wicked smirk never leaving his lips as he quickly unbuttoned my jeans and removed it from my legs, taking my panties with it. He groaned when he saw how wet I was already, needing no more stimulation. But I knew him. I knew he wasn't going to waste such a tasty treat that was in front of him. I knew how much he liked my pussy. So with a smirk of my own, I opened up my legs for him and offered myself up. He delved right after, and I had to bite my hand as his talented mouth and tongue tasted me, licked me, sucked me.

I almost came in his mouth but just before I did, he stopped and hurriedly removed his pants and boxers. I wanted to complain but I saw his hardened cock and I wet my lips in anticipation. He grinned down on me as he guided his length to my wet sex, rubbing its mushroom tip on my clit before finally pushing it inside my wet warmth.

We moaned in unison, thrusting against each other, wanting to be as close as possible. He grabbed my hips as he pushed harder, faster.  Again. And again. And again. He could feel my muscles clenching him, telling him that I was close.  Knowing this, he flicked my clit and sucked on my exposed nipple, as I mewled and writhed underneath him in intense pleasure. A few more seconds of this and I was exploding into tiny million pieces, cumming and cumming hard just for him.

I clamped down on him, milking him for all he was worth and with one final thrust, he almost screamed my name as he filled me with his essence — marking me, telling me without words that I am his. And that he in turn was mine.

As we both came down from our high, panting, he opened his eyes and looked down on me, grinning that bedimpled grin of his.

"I love you," he whispered.

"And I, you," I said back.

"But please stop teasing me like that again," he chuckled. "Not unless you want another round."

I didn't answer but as we started to dress and right ourselves, I grinned cheekily at him as I walked out of the room ahead of him.

"Who says I don't want another round?"