Bandmates (ACHE Finale)

Hey Bestie!

How are you? It's been awhile since I've written you something, huh? LOL. In fact, we don't ever write at all nowadays - what with the onset of technology and FaceTime and Skype and Messenger and all that shiz... But I just thought that writing this would make it seem more personal. Plus somewhat nostalgic - since we did write in those different Hello Kitty stationery when we were in high school. Remember those times? When we would have secret codes and names for our crushes and boytoys. LOL.

So... What brought this on - you're probably asking. Uhm... I have a confession to make. And I don't know why I thought writing this all down is better because this might get into the wrong hands but - well... I guess I'm not in the right mind right now so...

*deep breaths*

Here goes...

I think I might like another guy.

You're probably thinking "So? I like other guys too even though I'm fully committed to my boyfriend now. Doesn't mean I couldn't look and appreciate other guys. Doesn't mean that I would also cheat."

But the thing is - I like this guy too much to the point that I want him in my bed.

Please hold that gasp. I know... I know... Don't get me wrong. I love my husband and Brian has been fulfilling all my needs sexually. You know he's really good in bed, with the way he uses that huge rod between his legs and he eats me like nobody's business that just the thought of his mouth on me makes me cross my legs already. Plus he's a totally loving, caring and very sweet husband. What more could a girl ask for?

But I can't seem to get this freaking guy out of my head. He has started to haunt my dreams and even my waking hours, you know. I've been dreaming of us doing wicked things together. Shit, I know.

And here's the catch - *drumroll please*

He's our churchmate.

And bandmate.

And our worship leader.

Now - you can gasp all you want. LOL.

I know you know who I'm talking about now. Given that we are both in the church band with him. But goddamnit - do you see how I cannot be attracted to this fucking guy when he gives me those scorching looks whenever he plays his electric guitar? And in that fucking signature white v-neck shirt that he always wears to boot, which leaves nothing to imagination. And that arm tattoo on those bulging biceps that he has - GOD! Plus - do you see that bulge he has whenever he wears skinny jeans?! It will make you think how he looks naked and hard. UGH! I CAN JUST IMAGINE HOW YUMMY HE WOULD BE!

Yep. No shit, I kid you not. I've got it bad.

You probably do not notice it since you're mostly playing the keyboard at the back of the stage, or you probably do since you're at the back and were both at the front but fucking A, man - he stares at me like he undresses me every single time with his eyes. And whenever we duet and sing together - he would look at me from underneath those long eyelashes of his and his silver grey eyes would just make me want to offer myself up to him, naked! Also - when he starts to sing with his low, dulcet tones, I swear - I cream myself. Hahahaha!

This is not good because we're both happily married, supposedly.  I mean, I see him with his wife, Candice, and they are really sweet with each other. You know - like how Brian and I are. But - fuck... I just... I really want him. BAD.

I had a dream about him last night, too. And I don't know... But I woke up like I just ran a marathon and fucking horny as hell that I had to wake up Brian just to get rid of my itch. I don't even know if Brian had any idea about my dream or what because you know how I sometimes talk in my sleep especially when I'm soooo tired. (AND I HOPE TO GOD I DIDN'T TALK LAST NIGHT BECAUSE SHIT).