Puyat

This is a continuation of OF DANCES AND BLOUSES over at the Pakiwari book. Please read that first prior to this. Or you could opt not to since this could very well be a stand alone fic. 😘 Not much erotica in this one but still a little SPG.

This is unbeta'ed and not proofread so again, all mistakes you'll see here are mine.

FICTION. OK??

//

It was 2am and he was finally done for the day. Or night, however you want to look at it. He actually finished pretty early today so he told Mama Ten to go on ahead while he just takes care of... Hmmm... Business before going home. To which Mama Ten simply shook his head in amusement.

Now, he was sprinting, almost running from the parking lot towards the elevators of where her condo unit was located. He was in a hurry, his eyes glinting with intent, his thoughts still on what happened earlier during EB.

He gave the passing night guard a silent nod on his way up, as the doors of the elevator were closing. He pushed the number of her floor repeatedly, as if that would make the elevator go up faster.

He remembered his last text message to her and smirked.

Kala mo ba mapapalagpas ko ito, Meng? Humanda ka sakin mamaya.

He knew that she must be worried sick by now. He knew because she kept on calling his team when he chose not to reply to any of her texts or answer any of her calls. It was deliberate on his part. He wanted her to worry. He wanted her to think of why he was suddenly not talking to her. He wanted his last text to be in her thoughts. He wanted her to wait in anticipation.

He got to her door and opened it with the spare key he had. He also knew that Dean wasn't around, to which he smiled devilishly to himself, his plans of not letting her go to sleep a total go.

He tiptoed quietly and felt his way around her darkened condo. He heard a faint noise coming from her bedroom. She must be watching something on her laptop then just to pass the time until she could fall asleep.

When he peeked through the slightly opened door of her room, he saw her lying on her bed on her stomach, facing her headboard in her satin tank top nightie and barely-there sleep shorts, feet up in the air, watching Awkward on her MacBook. He grinned, his eyes suddenly taking on a steely glint.

He quietly removed his shoes and socks and left them by the door. He then chucked his shirt over his head and threw it behind him, leaving him in just his jeans. He slowly opened her door, making as little noise as possible and walked towards her.

Once he reached her, he slowly leaned down on the bed and kissed her exposed thighs. To which she gasped, almost kicking him, had he not thought of holding on to her legs.

She then sat up quickly and faced him, her face suddenly red but devoid of make-up, her hair up on a messy bun, her eyes wide and mouth opened in surprise. He smirked and bit his lip when her eyes roved over his bare torso, ending on his already hardened bulge, straining against his jeans.

"RJ! Anong ginagawa mo dito??"

He didn't reply, instead he stared and slowly crawled towards her, with her backing up slowly as well until her back reached the headboard. He closed her laptop and brought it down on the floor carefully, his intense gaze never leaving her face. He then reached out one hand to caress her right leg, smirking more when he heard her breath suddenly hitching.

"Madaling araw na, RJ. Maaga pa ako bukas sa ba-barangay..."

By now, his hand was on her inner thigh, inching closer to her core. He still did not say anything, rather - his other hand reached a finger out to touch her cheek, going down towards her neck, circling her shoulders pulling her strap down in the process, tracing her clavicle, finally ending at the valley between her breasts.

"Tsaka bakit hindi mo si-sinasagot... Oh god..."

Her eyes closed of their own accord and his tongue darted out to wet his lips, his dimpled smile never leaving his face as his hand now cupped her through her shorts, groaning when he found her already wet and wanting.

He leaned more towards her and whispered, "Naaalala mo yung huli kong sinabi sayo kanina sa text?" ending it with a lick and a nibble on her ear's outer shell.

"H-ha? A-alin du - oh shit, love..."

He started laving her neck with open mouthed kisses, sucking on her pulse point - where he knew she was most sensitive, then tonguing her clavicle, making her arch her back, her chest now pushed towards him in offering.

"Na hindi ko papalagpasin yung ginawa mo kanina sa Sugod."

"Pero you were the one who - FUCK RJ!"

He sucked a nipple in his mouth, his hand now inside her shorts, spreading her wetness all around. Finding her clit, he immediately massaged it, making her moan loudly, her hands suddenly pulling at his hair.

"And this is just me, collecting, love."

//

Later, much later - she was cuddling beside him, her back on his chest, his arms around her while she absentmindedly plays with his fingers on her tummy.

It was already 4am.

"Madadagdagan na naman ata ang pimples ko nito sa noo," she sighed. "Puyat pa more kasi."

He chuckled, his hold on her tightening. "Eh di dapat hindi mo na ako pino-provoke," he replied, quite gutturally.

She turned in his arms, frowning a bit. "You started it."

"I might have. Pero win-win naman, diba?"

They were quiet for a bit, simply staring at each other, basking in the after glow.

"You ok?" she then softly asked, the small frown on her face still prevalent.

"Oo naman, bakit?"

"You sound like you're coming down with something."

He dropped a kiss on her forehead, his eyes closing. "Wala ito. Worth it pa rin naman."

"Halah... Huy, bukas - bawal ka muna sa kahit anong harot ha? Namamalat ka na..."

"Oo na, sige na, mahal. Sleep na muna. We have roughly... An hour and half before we need to go..." he said, his eyes closing as he let out a yawn.

She closed her eyes and buried herself more on his bare chest, planting a soft kiss on his pecs. "I love you."

"I love you, too, Meng."