Black Dress

Due to insistent public demand. 😅😂 Eto ang continuation ng "Home" over at the Pakiwari book.

Also - this is unbeta-ed and not proofread. Any mistakes you see are mine.

For pandita0314 - do you remember when I dedicated this one to you? Hehehe. Lamyu beh! 😘

//

"Tagal," she purred in that sultriest and sexiest voice she could muster, looking at him from under her lashes, a smirk playing at the corners of her lips.

He grinned while biting his own lip as he stepped closer to her and reached out one finger, caressing her right wrist, all the way up to her shoulder where the strap of her black dress was. Slowly, without breaking eye contact with her, he pushed that slim strap of her dress, down with his finger. He did the same with the other, touching her lightly, caressing her, creating goosebumps along the way.

He grinned more, wetting his lips in the process when he heard her breath hitching at his touch. "Very responsive," he whispered as he stepped even closer, his hands lightly brushing the velvety skin of her back before finding the zipper of her dress and bringing it slowly down, down, down - the sound of it an erotic suggestion of things to come.

Once he let go, said black dress slid past her lithe body, pooling at her feet, making her gasp as the cold breeze within the condo hit her bare skin. He took a step back and groaned appreciatively at what he was seeing.

"No bra and just a thong? I approve."

"I knew you would," she drawled then turned her back on him, giving him a view of her ample backside, one that she knew was his biggest turn on. She started to walk towards her bedroom, her ponytail bouncing, in just her thong and heels. She smirked when she heard him groan once more and immediately followed her.

She hadn't even reached the door to her bedroom when she squealed then laughed as she felt his arms around her. He picked her up, bridal style, and carried her inside her bedroom. He then laid her down in the middle of her queen-sized bed, gently while he hovered on top of her.

"So beautiful," he murmured, his eyes roving her face even as he started to caress her again, stroking her cheek with one finger, touching her neck and clavicle, grazing the middle of her breast all the way down to her stomach, flicking her navel ring in the process. She gasped when his finger reached the edge of her panties, teasing her, before finally touching her where she wanted to be touched the most.

"You're already so wet," he whispered, smiling down at her with that sinful dimpled smile.

"And you're still wearing too many clothes," she answered back, pushing him a little away from her just so she could sit back up. She then proceeded in undressing him quickly, pulling his shirt up and above his head, throwing it behind him. Then she swiftly worked on unbuckling his belt and pushing his jeans together with his boxer briefs down to his feet which he promptly pushed away, freeing his already hardened member from its confines.

He hissed when he felt her petite warm hands on him, stroking him up and down, up and down, up and...

He moaned when he suddenly felt her hot, wet tongue on his tip before sliding him down inside her mouth, sucking him, her hands remaining on his base as she continued to stroke and fondle him. He started to thrust in her mouth, her cherry-colored lips wrapping around his length, his hand gripping her head, removing her ponytail and letting her thick, soft hair cascade through his fingers.

"Enough, love. Stop," he panted as he tried to pull himself out from her tempting mouth. She pouted when he did, looking like a kid whose toy got taken, which made him chuckle. He leaned down and kissed her, pushing her gently back on the bed.

"I want to make love to you now," he said against her lips even as he started to deepen the kiss, his hand traveling through her sides, caressing her breasts. "I want to kiss your whole body, worship you, make you scream my name."

She gasped against his lips and he took this moment to kiss down her neck, sucking on her pulse point where he knew she was sensitive.

"I don't think I can wait for that, love," she moaned, grabbing his face and staring at him straight. "I need you to fuck me. Right. About. Now."

He growled at her statement and proceeded to remove her thong, almost ripping it in the process. He touched her there, closing his eyes when he felt how wet and ready she was for him. He started to reach for her bedside table for a condom when she stopped him, whispering, "I'm safe. Please. Just fuck me now. I need you."

He kissed her then, and slowly pushed himself in her, earning a loud moan from her, as she broke the kiss to grab his shoulder and cry out, "Oh my god, yes!"

He fucked her then as she requested and she mewled and writhed beneath him, as she wrapped her legs around his waist and he continued to pound into her.

He rocked her world, she sang his praises and together - they screamed each other's names, satiated, their satisfaction realized.

As they came down from their high, panting, sweaty, their bodies still one - he looked down at her lovingly - smiling at her again. "I love you," he breathed, as he removed the stray hairs covering her sweaty forehead.

"I love you too," she replied back, smirking when he groaned, his eyes rolling to the back of his head once more, as she squeezed him while he was still inside of her.

"Wag ako, Meng," he leaned down and whispered in her ear.

"Bakit? Kakayanin mo na ba ulit?" she teasingly asked, as she squeezed him again. She then moaned, her eyes involuntarily closing as well when she felt him lick then suck on her pulse point. Then she gasped, her eyes suddenly opening, finding him looking back down at her, smirking, when she felt him harden once more inside of her.

"Sabi ko naman sa'yo, love. Wag ako."