White Tennis Dress

For hazelnsm - do you remember this? 😘😘😘

//

She was wearing white. A sleeveless, white tennis dress that ended above her knees. She was still saying her ending spiel towards the camera, smiling that dazzling smile that won the whole world over. Including him.

Of course she would wear white during their Aldub monthsary on a Saturday. Of course she would put her hair up in a ponytail, showing that slender, tantalizing neck of hers. Of course she would turn to him and smile coyly, knowing very well what that smirk of hers was doing to him.

"Uy, Alden! Ikaw na! Spiel mo na!" she laughingly said to her mic, teasing him in front of the cameras for the whole world to see that he wasn't paying attention and that his eyes were solely on hers, taking her in from head to toe.

He shook his head slightly, his lips quirking at her dangerously, hinting at promises of what he would do to her later. He grinned wickedly when he saw her slightly gulp, satisfied that he sent his message across.

He then turned towards the cameras, changing his aura, smiling his bedimpled sinful smile that had girls everywhere fanning themselves and crossing their legs. "Kaya mga Dabarkads - wag kalimutang tumutok sa Lunes dito sa..."

"Eat Bulaga!!!" All the hosts that was on stage simultaneously exclaimed.

And when Reeza, their floor director, said that they were already off air, he took her by the wrist and immediately led them backstage - ignoring the calls of the other EB hosts as well as the fans who were clamoring for pictures and autographs from them.

He didn't care what they wanted. He didn't care if they were disappointed. He didn't care that everyone was looking at each other, wide eyed and bewildered at how quickly he maneuvered their way off the stage.

"Huy, babe! Where are we going? Sandali nga! The fans wanted photos and -- huy! Love!"

Even her, he ignored as he continued briskly towards one of the rooms at the backstage that was seldom used. Once he was sure that no one was in the said room and that no one was really looking for them, he immediately pushed her inside, closing and locking the door after him.

"RJ - ano na naman ba ito?" she asked a little bit irritated at him, turning around to face him. "I swear, if this is one of your tricks again then I --"

She stopped mid-tirade, gasping slightly when she faced him and saw the glint of intensity in his eyes. He was smirking at her, pupils dilated and blown wide, stalking towards her slowly.

"S-seriously? Now?"

He didn't reply but continued to walk towards her, like a panther stalking his prey, grinning wider when she started walking backwards, her knees hitting the only couch that was in the room, causing her to stumble and sit. He saw her tremble a bit when he reached her, shivering at his sudden proximity. He then leaned down, placing his hands on her sides, effectively caging her. Just like a prey at his mercy.

"Yes, now," he whispered huskily, his tongue darting out to lick the outer shell of her right ear, where he knew she was sensitive. She moaned at the sensation he brought and he smiled in triumph, knowing her well enough to do those that would make her give in to his desires.

"You know what you, dressing in anything white, does to me. At eto pa talagang dress na ito ang sinuot mo, yung paborito ko," he continued, now suckling on the skin beneath her ear. Her breath hitched erratically, her chest suddenly heaving. She closed her eyes and didn't say anything back.

He took her left hand in his and they both slowly caressed his jean-clad leg, ending at his clothed erection. She gasped and he groaned when she gripped him lightly. "Look what you do to me. I've had this since nakita kitang dumating kanina dito sa Broadway," he moaned when she started to stroke him up and down on her own.