Hotel Room (2)

A/N: Posted initially in my Pakiwari book but I'm slowly moving all my erotica writings that are currently on there to here. So it's easier to find. 😏

Also - this is, I think, the first erotica I wrote so be kind to me when reviewing this. 😅

//

"Happy 44th Weeksary, love," he whispered softly in her ear as she was looking towards the lake, one arm automatically going around her waist. They were at her hotel suite's veranda, red wine in hand, having just finished taking that selfie that shook the entire ADN by storm.

She hummed contently and leaned back on his chest, still looking towards the water, a small smile playing on her lips. She took a little sip from her wine glass just as he started to plant open-mouthed kisses on the side of her neck.

She giggled and turned her head a bit, stopping him. "Babe, ano ba?" she scolded, not entirely meaning it, the smile still on her lips.

"What?" he asked innocently, grinning down at her. "Masama na bang halikan ang fiancée ko?"

She giggled again and promptly rolled her eyes at the way she was acting. She wasn't like this most of the time but today was such a special day and with the red wine they were drinking - well, it wasn't exactly helping. She straightened out her left arm and splayed her fingers, showing the oval-cut yellow diamond, set on a platinum band that was her engagement ring, which was recently placed there; earlier that afternoon in fact.

She smiled as she reminisced how surprised he was when she said that she was finally ready for his 'E' gift. She grinned when she remembered how he looked like a gaping fish at her announcement. She proceeded to tell him that this was the best way to do it, while they were still in Italy, away from most people - where they could still get to be themselves and do normal couple-y stuffs alone. Of course, after the initial shock (and tears) from him - he grinned so wide, his face almost split, went down on one knee and opened the box that she was already carrying with her all the time. He proposed to her just before the sun set, just before they took that selfie and now here they were - basking in the happiness that her simple 'yes' to him gave them.

"Beautiful," he said reverently as his free hand caressed her arm all the way to her splayed hand, touching the ring before finally taking her hand down, kissing it and placing it against her chest.

"Ang alin? Yung singsing?" she asked as she turned her head once more to find him looking at her intently.

He didn't answer her but instead leaned down a bit and captured her lips in his in the softest of kisses, a sweet kiss, a kiss full of the love he was feeling for her. She needed more though, not contented with his languid kisses and so, with eyes involuntarily closing - she reached one hand up to press his head against hers, opening her mouth to him, her tongue darting out to caress his lips, seeking entrance.

He slightly gasped, surprised at her sudden aggressiveness - not that he was complaining - giving her the chance to enter his mouth and engage his tongue in a duel. He closed his eyes then groaned when she finally sucked his tongue in her mouth, giving him a preview of what was about to happen next.

They parted when the need for air became a sudden necessity, foreheads against each other, their breaths still mingling, chest heaving as they panted. He took the wine glass that she was still holding in one hand and placed it down on the veranda's outdoor table together with his own, now empty, wine glass.

He then looked at her and smiled, his dimple making an appearance as always. "I love you," he told her lovingly, tucking an errant hair behind her ears.

"And I love y --- aaahhh! Babe! What the hell?! Konting orient naman sa susunod!" she squealed when she felt her feet leaving the ground, suddenly being swept in his arms, carried bridal-style. She had no choice but to hold onto his neck as he laughed and walked inside the hotel suite even as she was lightly hitting his toned chest.