Hands To Heaven

"Hi, my name is RJ. What can I help you with, today?"

And I see those gorgeous hands again... Hello there...

"Miss? Is there anything you need?"

Long, slender fingers...

"Miss? Uh... Hello?"

What wouldn't I give to be able to suck on --

"MISS!"

Nicky was snapped out of her thoughts as the salesman at AT&T snapped his fingers in front of her face, making her look at him straight. He was frowning at the moment, his brown eyes staring at her quite worriedly.

"I'm sorry. What did you say?" she asked as she focused on his face, a small, embarrassed smile appearing on her lips.

He smiled back, a deep dimple appearing on his left cheek. "It's fine. I just wanted to --"

I really cannot get over how cute he is... And hmm... But seriously, those hands...

"-- there's anything you need today."

Nicky took a small step back, trying to get away from his proximity. His scent alone was already making her head spin, add to that the vision of his hands, and she would be one turned-on, walking, sexually-frustrated female. Of course. She then shook her head slightly and chuckled.

I need to get my head back on earth.

"Uhm... Well, I just need to pay my bill today," she replied.

"Oh! Well - I'll be glad to assist you with that, Miss..."

"Nicky. Just Nicky."

He grinned this time around, making his dimple appear deeper, his eyes crinkling, suddenly gazing at her with amusement. "Alright, Miss Just Nicky. I would need your mobile phone number and a valid photo ID and we can go from there."

Nicky recited her phone number while rummaging around her bag for her driver's license, giving it to the salesman once she found it.

"Here's my ID uh..." She peered at his name tag that was pinned on his shirt. "RJ."

"Give me one sec, Miss Just Nicky," he teasingly replied when he took her license, glancing at her quickly before he continued typing her details at the computer in front of him.

Nicky waited and observed RJ as he typed, muttering under his breath every now and then as he checked her account. Her gaze unconsciously fell once more on his hands, which at that moment were typing away furiously on the keyboard, fingers gliding on the keys seamlessly.

God, what I would do to have those large hands on me...

"Miss Just Nicky?"

She snapped out of her thoughts once more and looked up at RJ's face, failing to notice the slight smirk that grazed his lips when she looked up. "Uh, yes?"

"I had a little bit of a hard time accessing your account for a moment there because of some technical glitch in the system but now, I'm finally in. And it looks like you're balance as of today is $124.16. Would you be paying via cash or card?"

"Uhm..." She took out her wallet and pulled out her debit card. "Card, please. Debit."

"Perfect." He then took her card and swiped it on his computer and then asked her to punch in her pin.

Once that was done, he gave her back her card and perhaps, with intention - touched her own fingers, making her slightly gasp. She felt an electric tingle from his hand transfer to hers; that tingle traveling all the way to her stomach. She looked up once more at him with slightly widened eyes and found him smirking.