Ninth Night: Emotions

Start from the beginning

I took a seat under a shady part and eventually lied down. I curled up like a ball and let my melancholy engulfed me.

Katsuki

I saw Deku took the stairs for the rooftop and I dwelled for few minutes if I should follow him or not. But aside being curious of what crap he was going to do there, I also got this fucking feeling I couldn't put a finger on.

I climbed the stairs in an amazingly slow manner not really thinking of what I'd say to him if he sees me.

3rd Person

The explosive blonde was being uncharacteristically quiet for the time being. He controlled his rage in class even when his "so-called-friends" were having their stupidity at its finest. He was also just half listening in the class discussions but at the same time really alert of the movements behind him.

He was unbelievably disturbed of the freckled boy's actions.

As he could recall, the usually giddy boy was strangely quiet. He also seemed rather distant.

And that was what the King Explosion Murder was bothered about. Well, not that he would admit it like the stubborn boy he is.

But now, he is determined to know what Midoriya is up to. He is also dying to know how to stop the unpleasant fluttering in his guts.

As he took the rest of the flight to the rooftop, he was welcomed by the cool wind that blew past him.

He slowly strides forward, alert and observant. But not trying to look around to spot the curled up Midoriya in a shady corner.

Despite the cool and steady blow of the wind, Bakugo Katsuki started to sweat. He immediately wiped both his hands on his pants while cursing under his breath.

In a quick spur of a moment, he saw the greenette on the corner on his ruby eyes.

He walked in a normal pace towards the smaller boy with an air of confidence, hands both deep in his pockets.

Still a couple meters away, he thought he could hear the boy's muffled sniffs but ignored it.

He stood a bit closer and stopped on his track when he realized he could really hear faint but painful sounds. Also, the boy in front of him is trembling.

Katsuki stayed silent, unmoving from his spot. He could still hear the sounds Midoriya is making.

He swore he had heard it before.

Probably back when Izuku being Quirkless was the center of bullying.

The blonde processed it more and it soon registered. This sound was etched deep in his memories.

It was the sound of anguish and sorrow.

The blonde instantly scooted behind the other and tried to shake him slowly.

He felt the other jolt in surprise and curled up more.

"Deku." He called.

No response.

"Deku."

Again, with no response.

"De--Izu..ku?" Katsuki cautiously let the word slip out of his tongue, seemingly unsure of how it sounded.

This time, a soft and tired whisper answered.

"Please. Just leave me alone."

The blonde felt his jaw tighten and his hands curl into fists.