Second Night: Dread

Hiyeeee! Okay, firstly, Thank you for all the views/reads and for the votes!
I'm really grateful. Hope you'll continue to support my work til the very end. @noooghf sorry took a bit while to update. Hope this update will somehow satisfy you and the other readers. Dun forget to drop a comment if u have any, my dearies! xoxo

School was uneventful. We were just instructed to exercise at the field. Aizawa-sensei told us that we can also spar to improve our combat skills while the pro heroes had a conference with Principal Nezu.

I, aside Iida and Momo wondered what they talked about that it lasted for the whole day causing just fourths of the students to independently study or train, and most just roamed around the campus.

Before going home, All Might asked me to drop by his office. He told me that they had a lead to the League of Villans' hideout and they are increasing the security of the area and putting surveillance on the suspected location. He also said that the Pro Heroes had inferred that Shigaraki Tomura might be planning a big attack because it is strangely peaceful and quiet these past few days. No crimes. No deaths.
Even idiots wouldn't recklessly conclude that it is just a mere coincidence.

I was walking home thinking back of what happened at the mall and trying to puzzle it with what All Might said when a familiar voice called my name.

"Midoriya!" 

I turned around and see Todoroki-kun approaching, a faint smile on his lips.

"Ah, Todoroki-kun." I beamed at him.

"I was looking for you. You left this on your desk." He gave me my Hero Analysis notebook.

"Thank you, Todoroki-kun. It slipped my mind. Maybe I was just a bit tired."

"So, are you going this way?" I asked pointing the way to my neighborhood.

"Well, I'll just might walk you home if it's alright." He answered with a shrug.

I can't let him know that I'm staying at Kacchan's. I'll sure meet my doom too soon. It's Kacchan we're talking about.

Think, Izuku! THINK!

"It's okay. That'd be appreciated. Thanks, Todoroki-kun!" He smiles a bit and we started to walk in silence. It's a comfortable silence. Soothing even.

After a short while, we stopped at my house and I thanked him again. He said it's no biggie and waited for me unlock the gate before leaving.

I sighed loudly and realized that I have been holding my breath for several seconds. I put the lock back on our gate.

It was nearly sunset. I strode towards Kacchan's house.

The gate was already unlocked so I guess Kacchan is already here.

I slowly walked to the door and peeked.

He was out of sight. Thank goodness!, I grinned and opened it, just enough for me to slip in.

But..

Plastic wrappers. Empty cups of noodles.  Crumpled soda cans. Torn plastic bags.
They're everywhere! 

I heard the sound of TV at Kacchan's room.

My my my, I thought with a deep sigh.

Slowly, I picked everything up and put them in a trash bag.

While I was putting the trash bag down the container, Kacchan opened the fridge to get a can of soda. 

I gulped hard and attempted to ask him naturally.

"Um, Kacchan? What do you want for dinner?" But all I have managed was a squeak.

He didn't even gave me a side glance. He just went back to his room.

I looked for something spicy to cook and busied myself at the kitchen. Kacchan likes spicy foods so I thought I could just cook some that he might eat.

I made an extra spicy curry (even though I don't much like spicy foods).

Hours ticked by and he still haven't come to the kitchen. I even tried knocking on his door but getting shouted at for several times.
"Fuck off, shitnerd!"
"You fuckmunch!"
"Shut the fuck up, fuckface!"

So I just set aside the remaining curry and took a shower.
The water felt so cool against my skin, amazingly washing off the stress of the day.

I was drying my hair and watching the news when I saw Kacchan's door opening. He walked out of his room and threw empty bags of spicy chips and soda cans.

"Ka-Kac-chan, I-I made some spicy curry. You..should eat dinner." I spoke in my shaky voice.

He smirked at me. "Huh? Who the fuck told you I give a crap with your cooking, Deku?" I was hurt by his words but I got used to it.

I watched his back as he returned to his room.

He had been like that for years. He may have changed, but he is still Kacchan.

Still amazing. Still unreachable.

Sorry to disappoint you minna! I really am sorry. I just can't think how to write, my style. So, yeah, it's crappy.
Please understand tho that I'm new to this stuff.
Whoever wants smut (dun deny!), I can't give ya that just yet. But expect that this will have some actions in the proceeding chapturrrs. *wink wink* ❤