Part 2 of Ninth Night: Emotions

Deku: Here we go, cum with me!
😂😂
Kacchan: Shut up, nerd! Or I'll fuck you senseless!!!

There's a world out there that we should see.. Lmao

Izuku

I went ahead into Kacchan's room and was still amazed of how organized and neat it was. Well, not that I'm a slob but it really surprise me.

I took a sit on the edge of his bed and looked around as if memorizing every bit of it. We never know when I'll see it again. Or if I'll ever see it again.

I caressed his black duvet and grabbed his pillow. I held it really close to my chest and buried my nose on it sniffing, also carving the scent into my mind and heart.

"Kacchan.." I whispered as try to plant this wonderful scent deep into me.

"Hey, freckles." I stared at Kacchan as he slowly made his way to me.

"Why don't you hug the fucking real deal, huh?" He stated as he slowly removed his coat and his white long sleeves.

I slightly giggled. I stared in wonder at his rippling muscles.

"Like what you see, Deku?" I flush and hid my face on his pillow.

"Aww, c'mon!" He added. I can feel him standing by the bed and I can hear my heart pounding against my chest.

"Hey?" Kacchan said softly as he pull his pillow away.

I flushed more as he grins at me.

"Hey, freckled cutie." He tched at his gooey comment. I chuckled.

"Tell me whatya want and I'd try to be gentle with you for once." He smirks and slowly kneels down between my legs. I reached out to touch his face.

I need to touch him..

I need proof that this is not a dream!

I thumbed his cheek and he leaned in to my hand. He closed his eyes for a brief moment. I carefully leaned in to him and kissed him gently. We shared soft kisses to loud, wet and sloppy ones. Kacchan lets me explore his mouth and I did. We started moaning into the kiss.

We broke away, panting and flushed. Kacchan stood up and went to his drawer.

I watched his built back, beads of sweat rolling down it.

He strode back to me. I was mesmerized upon seeing a new look in his face. He looks very.. primal.

I gulped but continued to stare.

He pushes me down to bed and straddles me.

"Deku.. I'm going to fuck you and it's now or never." He smashed his lips on mine and we are kissing again. Hungrily, like we both need it to survive the apocalypse.

He ripped my uniform open making the buttons fly and bouncing in the room.

We locked gaze and I felt him smile against my lips.

My happiness turned into confusion when I felt him tying my arms above my head with cloth.

"Didn't know this shitty necktie would come in handy. Tch", he grinned at me and crashed his lips to mine again.