Sixth Night: Sundate to Sunbathe

I guess the title gives me away. Anypaths, idfc. Hahaha. I just hope you'll enjoy this and keep supporting my books! I'm so lucky to have nice readers like you minna! It's always been my dream to write and express my thoughts. Hope we can all be good friends.
Read, Vote, Comment and Follow. (I'm nah forcing ya in any sense..RIGHTTTT???)

Izuku

Why do I feel so warm? It's weird.

Times I slept at the couch, I always feel somehow cold upon waking up. But this is strange.

Hmm?

I tried to move my body a bit but making sure not to move so much to avoid falling.

Huh?

I can't move my body. I tried to squirm but the space keeps squeezing me.

It's warm and cozy.

"Fuck Deku. Stop squirming!" Heh???

I opened my eyes and was shocked of what's in front of me.

An angel!

Wait.

He fluttered his one eye open.

Oh no.

I thought angels would likely have blue or green or golden eyes. This one has red set that could kill people just by staring.

But I was captivated.

"What?" And it growls?

"What the fuck, shitnerd!" He smacked my forehead. That's when I realized and I suddenly got so embarrassed.

"Loving what you see, Deku?" I blush and covered my beet red face.

He removed my hands slowly.

"Oh c'mon, don't fucking hide. I want to see you." Oh God. This is too much.

I was biting my lip hard and looked down. Which was a mistake!

"My my my.. Checking me out again, huh?" He smirks.

"I'm not!" I said defensively.

"But you're doing the other way." He tightened his arms around me.

"Kacchan..why are you doing this?" I squeaked.

He smirks.

"Let's stay like this for a bit while." He whispers in my ear slowly.

Is he flirting with me? Oh my God.