Return

Idk if you peeps will still read my updates. I'm just a bit sad that this work has less readers now. Anw, I'll still update since I want to finish this and upload the bonus chapturr I made. Happy reading everyone! For those who keep supporting me, THANK YOU, YOU ARE ALL AWESOME AND I LOVE YA ALL!!! 💕❤ xoxo

Izuku

I woke up really sore the next morning. Kacchan must have exhausted himself too for he's still so sound asleep next to me. I couldn't move much. My butt stings.

I nuzzled closer to him and let out purrs in contentment. Kacchan is so warm.

Hours before, I was in and out of sleep. Might be due to the most tiring "extracurricular activity" I have gone through with Kacchan. I've never felt so sore before. I've never felt so alive and giddy in my life.

I grinned and my eyelids slowly fluttered shut.

I almost went back to sleep again when the doorbell rang. I immediately willed my aching body to put on some clothes and check the gate.

I hummed along the way and stretched a bit. Good thing it's just 5:40 in the morning. And we got school.

But..who in their right mind would ring a bell this early? Hmm..

I was about to check the monitor of the camera when I heard the rustling of keys and turning of the knob.

Oh no..

Gotta get Kacchan.

I dashed back the room and shook Kacchan up.

He shot me a death glare and grunted.

"Save the hate. Your parents are home!!!" I said while fixing my ever dishevelled mop of green hair.

I sighed in frustration of not really managing my own features.

But immediately ran back with Kacchan to welcome them.

Mitsuki-san instantly hogged me up once she spotted me, bombarding me with questions about how her "punk son" treated me.

I told her Kacchan treated me well..

So amazingly well, I wanted to add but stopped myself.

"Ugh just shut up you old hag. Deku's fine. We were just fine. Tch." Kacchan's bed hair became even messier when his mom ruffled it. I laughed but Kacchan shot me a "stop-or-I-will-kill-you" look, immediately stopping me. I turned around and wore an apron to cook but Kacchan stopped me.

"I've got this", he mouthed. I just nod.

Mitsuki-san continued to probe me about my stay despite Masaru-san's attempts of stopping her.

I excused myself after a while to call mom and ask where she is.

She said she'd be home by tomorrow because of another emergency. And, of course, that means, additional work for her. I let out a sigh and almost sulked when I felt warm arms surrounding me.

I leaned into the hug. I don't know what to feel.

Should I be sad because mom won't be home yet and I miss her so much or be happy for I get to stay longer?

I felt guilt quickly ate me up for even thinking of the second option. Mom's working hard to support my needs and I'm here, indulging.

I wasn't aware that I started to tear up until Kacchan pointed it out and asked me what the problem is. I tried to laugh it off and said it's nothing but he didn't buy it. Instead, he lead me to bed and squeezed my hand. I squeezed back and forced a smile.

"Your mom?"

I nod.

"Can't come back yet?"

Again, I just nod.

"She'll be fine."

I shrug and stare at my feet.

Kacchan ruffled my hair and got up.

"Gotta shower now. You go eat first. Tonkatsu."

I nod and grin. I really love him!

I hopped and gave him a soft peck on the lips before saying Thank You. He just made a proud smirk.

I giggled as we parted ways.

Subject: crappy author's memo that might be longer than the chapturr but pls endure coz it's important. Thank you!

I just wanna tell you minna that the ff chapturrs will not be so much longer than this.. I'm not sure, actually 😌😌
But, i hope you'll still enjoy them like the previous ones.
These chapturrs might be really petty compared to the last ones. It's really a tough act on my part. Ugh. However, I'm still determined to finish this before i move to writing my other stories.

I know some or most of you have been waiting for the smut part, but lemme clarify, i planned the plot of this fanfic. You might've not noticed, or you did, but the plot was in a slow build up pace. Some might say this escalated too quickly but for me, IT DIDN'T. And I'm not sorry.

XOXO