Distance

Waiting for our homeroom teacher, Aizawa-sensei to enter the room, I kept scribbling on my notebook. It has been almost a month when my stay at Kacchan's had ended.

Ever since after that, we never got in touch again. Not even a glance my way, Kacchan kept a scary distance between us. It was like he had put up a sturdy wall between him and me. He never yelled at me again. All he does is ignore me now.

Melancholy has been lurking in me because of our situation. I'd rather get scolded, yelled at and get bullied than get ignored by him.

Letting out deep sighs, I continued to scribble away, furiously, I'd say.

"Dekuuuuuu!" I jumped out of my skin. "You look like..something's been bothering you.." Iida-kun nods.

"What is the matter, Midoriya?" I looked up at Iida-kun and saw the look of concern on his face.

"I'm just a bit..unwell?" I scratched my neck and laughed nervously.

"Midoriya, you must drop by in the clinic and ask Recovery Girl to make you undergo a thorough check up."

"Iida-kun's right!" Uraraka-san agrees.

"No, no. You don't have to worry that much. I'm just fine. Thank you, Uraraka-san and Iida-kun!" I grinned at them.

"Okay.." She sounded worried but convinced at the same time. "But tell us immediately if it goes bad, Deku-kun." I nod.

She took her seat while Iida-kun, being the class representative, announced Aizawa-sensei's arrival.

At lunch time, while Uraraka-san is getting her meal with Iida-kun, I was sitting alone and patiently waiting.

I felt a slight poke on my shoulder. I turned around and smiled. "H-Hello.." I managed to squeak and fiddled with the hem of my uniform.

I don't know, but I just suddenly felt so shy around him.

Yo there. Been long. Missed me? Bet ya didn't.

Bonus pic