Q and A Section

Hello there. Sorry to disappoint you again. This isn't a chapturrr update but a lil interaction between you, yes YOU and me!

What to do? So simple, just ask anything. Fire away dearies! 😉

I'll try to answer questions the best I can. 😊

You can also directly message me and I'll answer you in PMs and also write it here. You can request to stay anonymous if you want.

You can just check this section to see my responses (that's if you are interested 😂, i dun have anything against your preference lmao)

I'll edit this everytime I have a question to answer. 😊

Thank you! 💝

(^o^)v

START

Yandelanka : Who's your fave BNHA character and who do you ship them with the most?

Well, that's one of the toughest question I always encounter. I honestly couldn't pick among Izuku, Katsuki and Shouto. But, I love Katsuki the most, I'd say. His personality is so complex and terrifyingly beautiful. It's totally captivating. I never hated/despised his character even in the very start and I'm looking forward to more of him and his metamorphosis in the series.

I love to ship Kacchan with Deku. The ship may be anger-driven but the fire burns so bright and hot it makes ne always feel all so giddy and fuzzy.

I don't have anything against TodoBaku ship tho, but I'd love it more if all three of them be just couples. #3summm 😍👌

Ilikebakudekufiteme : How do you feel about kirikami as a ship?

I freaking love this ship! Like they're so adorable. This might high likely be canon..that's if Horikoshi-sensei is a fudanshi lmao

I just find it saddening coz I rarely find a fanfic of this ship.. I can recommend "Recovery" tho.. It's cute and slick. 😏😏

Buskit99 : What got you into BNHA and it's fandom?

Actually, as I recall how it happened, I might say it was a blessing in disguise. It was on the night of March 25, 2017 that I decided to channel our tv in Animax and the exact moment BNHA's airing of epi 13.5.. Although before that, I was already aware of it but didn't take much heed.

The moment after I finished the epi, I was awed and starstruck! And so, I decided that I am going to watch the series from scratch! That started it.

What made me so hooked up in the fandom is, ofc, the plot and the characters. Even the animation. It was truly amazing!

If you're also asking about the yaoi fandom, well, I rly couldn't trace back why it started to reel in my psyche. I just woke up one day, shipping Kacchan and Deku. And I ship them HARD.
But TodoBakuDeku is laifuuu! ❤❤❤

leelasloves : Favorite color?

Well, thank you for asking. I'm in love with violet and red. I just find them cute and strong both at the same time. On second place are, black and blue.

But, you'll usually see me in white shirts. Idk why but I feel a certain link with it and I feel assured everytime I wear this color.