First Night: Departure

I went home quickly to help mom with her luggage to the train station.

We arrived at the station half an hour early before the departure time.

"Izuku, I agreed that you stay at the Bakugo's while I'm away."

"Okay, mo--wait, what?" I think I have poor hearing already due to my intense trainings.

"I beg your pardon, mom." I'm so confused.

My mom chuckled before answering. "I said, you will stay at the Bakugo's. It's been years since you and Katsuki last visited each other's house so I think it'd be a good idea. You should regain your closeness, you know."

"Mom, why didn't you tell me sooner?" I almost screamed at my mom, which I instantly regret when I saw the struck look on her face.
"I mean, mom, we don't get along anymore. He has changed. Many things has changed. It's different when we were just kids." I sighed as the truth behind my words struck me.

Mom took my hand in her and stroked it soothingly. "Many things might have changed but it doesn't mean you can't do anything about it." Oh mom.

"But.. Kacchan..he will get mad."

"Try to work it out, Izuku. I know he is important to you. You grew up together and that's one of the rarest treasures in life."

I let go a deep sigh.
"Okay, I'll give it a try, mom." She rubbed my cheek and smiled brightly.

"I have to go, Izuku. Take care. Send my regards to Mitsuki and Masaru." She kissed my cheek goodbye.
I waved at her as she took a seat in the train.

I walked home, lost in my thoughts.

I'm thoroughly thinking of what good explanation to tell Kacchan when I bumped into someone.

I immediately bowed down and said sorry. I saw the pair of shoes and I think it looks familiar.

My hunch was proven when..
"De-ku." I hear a very usual deadly voice. Immediately I took a step back, scared he would make explosions on my shoulder like he did in middle school.

"Ka-Ka--Kacchan.." I gulped.

"Deku, such scaredy cat you fucking are. Am I that intimidating, huh, Deku?"

"Y-yeah, Kacchan."

"I'm so fucking amazing!" He made explosions on his palms and was about to crash both on my face. I looked down and protected my head with both my arms.

"Oi, Katsuki! What the hell are doing to Izuku?"

"Huh? We're just playing like the good old days. Right, Deku?" He smirked at me and crashed his palms together.

Kacchan's mom slapped his arm and he just growled.

"Hello, Izuku. It's been long since your last visit. Let's get inside." Mitsuki-san lead me to their house and as soon as I stepped inside, her husband greeted me.

"Izuku, you've grown so much!" I heard Kacchan made growls and grunts as he stood by the door. I know he's just watching because his parents told him so.

I noticed few luggages and backpacks on the floor. As if reading my mind, Kacchan's dad, Masaru-san smiled at me. "We're going on a business trip and a bit of a holiday, Izuku. Mitsuki said Inko had agreed that you will stay here with Katsuki for the mean time. Did she tell you that?" I was about to nod when Kacchan let out explosions.

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Watch your mouth Katsuki." Masaru-san calmly said.

"What fucking joke is this, huh Deku?" He stood near me and I was sure a punch would land on my face so I instinctly closed my eyes, ready to accept it. But nothing landed. Not a scratch.

"That's enough, Katsuki." Mitsuki-san..just slapped Kacchan?

"Fucking ridiculous!" With that Kacchan left the house.

"My apologies, Izuku. That kid is really getting out of hand." Masaru-san patted my shoulder. I let out another loud sigh which maybe I've been holding in for a bit while.

"You can disregard what your mom and I had agreed on, Izuku. We'll just let Katsuki find his way through the whole week since he's already old enough." Mitsuki-san offered a reassuring smile.

"But, I heard Kacchan doesn't know how to cook.." They both nod.

I shook my head. I made up my mind.
"I'll stay as long as I can. Don't worry about me. Enjoy your holiday!"
They both smiled and hugged me. "You're such a good kid. Thank you so much." Mitsuki-san kissed my forehead.

She gave me directions of what might happen through the week and handed me her credit card in case we got short with the supplies.

"Feel at home, Izuku." Masaru-san told me before he put all their things in the van. I said thank you.

They left after a while.

I checked the fridge and decided to heat up the left over steaks. I don't know what Kacchan wants for dinner so I'll just ask him when he returns.

I waited an hour before eating.

While washing the dishes, Kacchan arrived.

"Ka-cchan..?" He just went straight to his room like I was not there.

I watched TV til late 10:30. After shutting the TV down, I instantly fell asleep on the couch.

Thankissesssss for viewing my stories. Dun forget toem! Lelsss xoxo love ya all!