Troubles

Izuku

"Ah, Midoriya, I've been wanting to ask you about something."

"What is it?", I smiled, feeling a bit at ease by the passing minute.

"Err, can we talk somewhere else?", he fidgets.

I looked at Uraraka-san as she took a seat beside Iida-kun.
Iida-kun, immediately realizing what I was meaning to say. "You may go, Midoriya." Uraraka-san smiled. "We'll eat without you then, Deku-kun", she added in her ever-cheerful voice.

I replied a soft smile and went out of the cafeteria with Kirishima.

We walked the hallways til no students were in sight and stopped by the locker room.

Kirishima scratched on his neck with a skeptic grin.
"Well, Midoriya, it's been going on for a couple of weeks now. It's about Bakubro. Uhh, Bakugo. He gets distant and..dreamy at times. Even in class. I've been observing him and only a dumb fool like me could easily say that something's troubling him."

He leans his back on the wall and puts his hands in his pocket.
"Bakugo is acting unlikely him."

I processed what Kirishima was saying and also leans my back against the wall, a soft exasperated sigh escapes my lips

Kirishima then continues.
"He is really not himself these past weeks. His mind... roams somewhere faraway. But usually, it's gone as quick as it came like WHOOOSH!"

I chuckled a bit in his gestures but realized my mistake. "I-I'm sorry! I couldn't help it." I bowed down.

"No worries. But swear, Midoriya, I think you should try talking to him. Maybe he'd let you help him. Just maybe..", he rubs on his nape, "I mean, it's Bakugo we're talking about, c'mon!", he chuckles.

"I know, I know. Thanks for telling me about it. I really appreciate it, Kirishima." I bowed again.

"You're too formal, Midoriya. Seriously, it's no biggie. For a friend", he checks his phone and typed something. "Anyway, we have to get going before the bell rings. Here, Midoriya." He reaches out a bean paste bun to me with a wink. "Compensation."

I told him it was fine but he insisted so I took it and thanked him again.

He went ahead.

What might be troubling Kacchan?

How could I help him?

Would he even let me help him?

I sighed in exhaustion.

A single word leaves my lips like it's the most natural sound I could make

"Kacchan."

3rd Person

Unbeknownst to both teens, as they talked, Katsuki was intently against the locker room's door. Katsuki clicked his tongue.

"Damn that shitty hair."

There ya have it folks, a crappy chapturrr. UGH.

Actually, the draft that's supposed to be updated is in my phone..
But very unfortunate of me, it broke down and gave up on me.
Just got lucky my friend let me his spare for the mean time and I'm using mom's phone in visiting watty.

Hope you'll keep on supporting me, guys! 😘

xoxo

P.S Thanks for the 45k+ reads and 260+ follows.

I'm utterly shocked! Swear. 😍
Love ya all 💖