Party?

Finally after of you guys probably wanting to kill me here is a new chapter.

Jimins p.o.v.

"No I can't be jealous..." Jimin keeps glaring at yugyeom not noticing i was so caught up in moment. I finally snap out of it clearing my throat. "So Jimin how have you been?" I hear yugyeom say in his sickly sweet voice. All I wanted to do was puke. "I've been fine I guess what about you yugyeom.." I see yugyeom sigh a little wrapping his arm around Jungkook arm rubbing it smoothly. "I've been fine I guess..just been busy but I always have time for kookie~" I hear Jungkook giggle cutely making me want to snatch Jungkook out of that little bitch yugyeom. "Is that so..." yugyeom nods smirking slightly tapping his finger on Jungkook shoulder.

Jungkook p.o.v.

Class was finally over thank god. Me and Jimin were walking side by side humming softly at each other "Jimin I've been meaning to ask you..but there is a party going on at the weekend, and I was wondering if yo wanted to go?" I stop in my tracks blushing shyly playing with my fingers. "Sure I'll come it will be fun and it will be my first school party" I smile brightly jumping up and down hugging Jimin tightly "yay this is going to be so much fun"

Jimin p.o.v.

I finally get home yawning to myself walking up to my bedroom going over to my mac book smiling to myself looking at the clock "three hours until the party...three hours until I see my kookie again" I sigh happily going over to my closet opening it seeing a outfit I made just for Jungkook. It was a very special outfit and took me a long time to make and I'm sure kookie will appreciate it. I laugh softly to myself getting all excited. I put the the outfit back closing the closet door walking back over to my laptop looking threw it so time can pass.

So I finally update hopefully some things will go down in the next chapter I will also be doing a double update stay tuned for that

Saffron~ ❤️🙏🏻❤️