Bad boy

Oml I got 16k on this book and I'm not even a good writer but thank you guys so much
Onto the story shall we~

Jimin's p.o.v.

I've been siting in this party for 20 minutes but it feels like a year. I've been trying to find kookie but he's no where to be seen. While I was looking around I found something on the floor "shot glass?" I keep looking at it smelling it slightly, it smelled minty mixed with vodka "that's strange this smells very Familiar" as I was looking at it I stood up and shrugged my shoulders "could be anyone's smell" I start to walk around again going past some rooms. While walking I opened one room and totally regretted it all I heard was moans and whimpers and the sound of slapping "a-ah Jackson I-I'm close~!" I quickly closed the door shut walking away from that room thinking it's best not to walk into any other rooms except the bathroom. As I was walking I came across putting my ear to it and putting my hand on the doorknob All I could hear was shuffling and mumbling not thinking much of it I just walked away going to find something else to do while I wait.

Jungkooks p.o.v.

Yugyeom put his hand over my mouth so I couldn't speak e was still smirking at me until he finally took his hand of my mouth "y-yah why did you do that~?" I giggle while looking at him "someone was going to come in and see what he were doing~" he went down to my neck softly sucking on it leaving a purple hockey as I moan against his ear gripping onto his hair with my head "n-ngh oppa~" he keeps kissing my neck leaving light hickeys over my neck as he plays with my nipple "o-oppa fuck me~" I feel him smirk against my neck "kitten so cute when he talks dirty~" I feel yugyeom slowly pull down my jeans as I'm whimpering "h-hurry up oppa~" I whine slurring my words "he takes my jeans off fully pulling down my underwear "be patient kit-" I suddenly see Jimin in the room, then a shocked yugyeom "dude what the fuck why are you in here?!" I noticed Jimin didn't say anything still looking at me but it wasn't the sweet kind of look it looked like it had a dark aura to it and it give me chills. As I was about to open my mouth yugyeom got punched in face by Jimin "Jimin stop!" I saw Jimin was on top of yugyeom having his hands around his neck chocking him and I couldn't do anything "HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY KOOKIE ONLY I CAN TOUCH HIM LIKE THAT!" I finally came to my senses and jumped on jimin's back grabbing onto his wrist as I start to sob "Jimin Stop it your going to kill him!!" All I could hear was yugyeom trying to breath and Jimin screaming like a mad man. Suddenly Jimin pushes me off him making my hit my head of the floor. I whimper in pain rubbing my head. My head feels dizzy and I finally pass out.

Authors p.o.v.

Jimin couldn't control himself and when he saw yugyeom touch him something snapped inside of him like a monster trying to escape from. Jimin tightened his hands around yugyeoms neck finally making him cough up blood and passing out. Jimin smiled brightly to himself giggling sweetly "Awww I was having fun chocking you out yugyeom it's like our little game don't you think~?" Jimin turned around and saw Jungkook Unconscious as he starts to panic going over to him wrapping his arms around him "kookie wake up don't play games" jimin frowns when jungkook doesn't wake up, jimin puts his ear to Jungkook mouth and could feel him lightly breathing. Jimin sighs in relief he hugs him closely kissing his cheek smelling his scent mint chocolate giggling to himself "let's get you home we have a lot to catch up and do~" Jungkook doesn't answer Jimin since he's still unconscious.

Jungkooks p.o.v.

In finally wake up groaning to himself in pain noticing it was dark "w-what happened?"I tried to get up but I whimpered in pain when i can't move my legs or hands "w-why am I tied up?" I starts to freak out trying to move my arms and legs again "kookie-ah~ I see your awake~" I jump a little when I hear someone in the room and for some reason I know that voice and it click to me "j-Jimin is that you why am I tied up?" As I was trying to look around I heard footsteps come near me and I felt Jimin nuzzle his face in my hair smelling it "kook-ah why are you so prefect..yugyeom nearly fucked you took what's mine~" i got confused when jimin didn't answer my question "Jimin why a-am I here.." I feel Jimin smirk and place his hand in my thigh tapping his finger on it "it's simple really I'm taking what's mine..and no one take you away from me every again" I gasped shaking my head "j-Jimin I want to go home you're scaring me" I feel Jimin wrap his arm around my arm having a tight grip on it and me whimpering in pain "you are not going any where so don't ask again" I start to sob trying to move my hands again "j-jimin please l-" *SLAP* I start to cry loudly when Jimin slaps me I can the harsh pain "I said don't ask again!" I don't say anything still crying as tears roll down my cheeks. "Kookie baby I'm sorry but I think baby boys ned punishment"